Took a short walk this morning

[Lo...]

Hi all, the morning air was nice and I decided before I drove to work to take a short walk by myself. No assistance, no stroller (I have a toddler), just me. I felt rocky but I did it. I felt so accomplished when I got to my SUV. For some people it might be very short...for me that was a huge accomplishment.

If it is not super hot this evening I will take another one.  :thumbsup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Lo...]

• [...]

• [do...]

• [bu...]

It is never very short, you were very good and this evening will be even better  :smitten:

Sorry for bad english

Wonderful.  It is great when we can have enough courage to start out with a short walk.  What a sense of accomplishment!  One foot.in front of the other.  A step forward.  Then two.  We can overcome! 

I didn't make it out yesterday evening. Took a good friend to the hospital...she was ill. But walking around that place was something else!

Today I feel slammed...I hate this feeling.  :'(

Sometimes I think having a great moment is so uplifting that when the next day sucks it's a really hard fall. Remember good moments (days, weeks, months!) are ahead.

I hope your friend is okay and that you're feeling better today. It's a testament to your strength that in the midst of this you could be there for a friend in need. It may have been hard - but I'd call that a huge victory, even if it wiped you.

Thanks Buttercup...she is feeling better. I had slight anxiety in the hospital but I watched tv, laughed with the doctors and then we were gone.

Today I'm hanging in there...rocky sensation...just wish this mess would go away.

God has been testing me...praying that one day I am free of w/d and soon!  :smitten:

As messed up as I felt last night we took another walk in the parking lot of my complex right before the storm. I held onto my son's little hand for dear life on the way back to the building. Strange...as I was walking away I was off but not as off as walking back.

Today I feel bad so I don't know about a walk...a friend is actually going to help me with errands so I don't have to do them alone or even get out the car :-(

Just wanted to report my walk... :smitten:

Good for you LM! It will pay off!

If you can walk just a bit today, try! You are doing great! You should be so proud!!

:smitten:

Thanks GMIT...it is so frightening at times. I feel like I am going to fall sideways. The pits.

Okay I will try...I swear if the anxiety/spatial issues all went away my balance would be back to normal.

Agreed! I think we all feel that way! I've been reading some success stories again today, although I am feeling better today, I long to be healed!!

Hi dear:

I found walking to and clean eating have helped me get better.  Even short walks.  I too felt like I was going to fall over many many times when walking.  It does get better.  Hang in. 

Domestic Advisor

Oh yeah...I eat very clean...have no choice due to medical stuff. I want to start juicing too.

I hate the feeling of tipping over and what not. Not cool at all. I would have walked last night but it stormed outside...however we were parked a bit down from our front door (I live in an apt complex). So I count that as my walk...plus lugging bags from the store and holding an umbrella and my sons hand!

WHEW!

It's strange because when I wake up I feel totally fine...a twitch here and there. As soon as I sit up my head feels like it's swimming and when I get up to walk...all hell breaks loose :-(

Thanks GMIT! I just took a longer walk now. I saw an email at work that said, "FREE FOOD DOWN THE HALL" hallways here are loooooooooooooong. I went down 3 halls and some steps. Got some food for my son and I for dinner tonight and walked back. I stayed close to items and walls.

It was a killer...but ooooooh so worth it! We will get our grub on!

Mission accomplished!  :smitten:

YIPPEEEEE!!  :thumbsup:

You are gonna see that you will improve some just from getting some exercise, I believe!!

You're awesome!!

Thanks GMIT!!!! I will keep doing what I can do...I heard a sermon the other day and the pastor said, "Be encouraged...encourage yourself!" I have to keep encouraging myself.

And I love the encouragement from my BB's!  :smitten:

I really mean it to!!  :thumbsup:

I will encourage you, if it's to much, you do what you can!! I just want us to each be better soon!!

well I appreciate every ounce of encouragement! that is why I'm in my son and I took a nice evening walk :-)