THE TOOL SHED !!!

[os...]

I need to make my screen writting bigger or need to sit closer to the screen idk why when i read "lava lamp" i thought she wanted a LLama! :P

speaking of lamps i saw yesterday that a masssager that has a infrared bulp tip works great im getting one soon :)

I used to live next door to a Llama! It wasn't that bad because I didn't have to take care of it. But I know I would rather have a Lava Lamp now!! Have a great night! :)

hi steve yes you can call me by my name,

i feel great right now i used my treadmill a few hours ago so much of th yucky withdrawal feelings went away after using it 30 minutes  i just need to use it daily

im still drying my hiar after the bathy i had an hour ago :(

hi steve yes you can call me by my name,

i feel great right now i used my treadmill a few hours ago so much of th yucky withdrawal feelings went away after using it 30 minutes  i just need to use it daily

im still drying my hiar after the bathy i had an hour ago :(

Hi Katie,

Glad you're feeling great!

I, too, find that working out is good for symptoms! BTW, I was joking around about calling you "Katie," because your signature says "hello my name is katie you can call me by my name if you like."

I'm in NY, where it's now 11:30PM. Have a really nice evening, or whatever part of the day it is where you are!

Steve

thank you Steven :) its a lil chilly here for me :( i been wanting to go to the beach again for the longest time its taking long this year to warm up :( , i live in south texas too corpus christi

gosh i took my meds around 630pm yesterday i take just 1/8 of 1 pill i do that once a day .

im taking it soon and geting some rest im nakered :(