20 months after my c/t, slowly I'm getting better -yeah

[St...]

My sweet Sally  :smitten:

Been thinking of you and I know you have been through so much. I am so proud of you for how hard you fight and never fail to keep fighting. Your so strong and soon will be all healed ..

Love you ~Jenny

Hi Sally. I have put off writing my success story because I am not 100%, but I have been reminded several times that the sticky for the succes stories is healed or mostly healed! Also, let's not forget that regular, normal life presents challenges for everybody and I with the combination of our sensitized systems can make it feel like the sxs are revving up again. But maybe it's all just part of real life and no longer part of our w/d story.

Who really knows?

What I do know is that you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about or regret. You've made tremendous progress in your journey and you are and always have been a good friend and a fantastic person.

I wish you continued blessings of life, as we are all blessed to live another day.

Love,

M.  :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sally,

Been following your success story...and yes it is still a success no matter what

Setbacks you have felt. Your symptoms are still on the way down when you compare

Where you were from your original post.

Have you managed to taper off Lyrica completely yet?

J-Bird