Improved Name Redaction System

[Co...]

Thank you Colin.  I know that running a board like this is a tremendous undertaking.

This board helped me so much in my recovery.  Just want you to know your efforts are appreciated.

B

• 2 months later...

Yep, here here, thank you SO MUCH, your work, thoughtfulness & wisdom is truly....MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

Sincerely,  Rucoco

But what about the faith and philosophy board?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Sky....sorry so long.....take it one step at a time.....no energy....not really a part of the real world yet.

Hope you are well......

BB.

• 2 years later...

Changed password and still can't get in

New girl

Hi New girl

Sorry your having problems with logging in, can you start a ticket at the help desk and we will try to help you resolve this.

Magrita

• 3 months later...

You guys are great ,thanks so much for keeping on top of this site and keeping it alive and well.

You have  shown true compassion and unselfishness for your fellow  man.

Thanks for your time and sacrifices.

aj

You guys are great ,thanks so much for keeping on top of this site and keeping it alive and well.

You have  shown true compassion and unselfishness for your fellow  man.

Thanks for your time and sacrifices.

aj

Thank you so much, but the forum really keeps running due to the kind and caring involvement of all our members.  The team here is very generous and wishes to give back to a place that provided them with much comfort and care when times were rough.

pianogirl  :smitten:

• 1 year later...
Please why can't I go into the Protracted group any more since yesterday. I used it to support my wife but now it's gone. I feel as if the rug has been pulled from under us. I didn't post often but it was great help and reassurance for us. I don't understand.

[90...]

Please why can't I go into the Protracted group any more since yesterday. I used it to support my wife but now it's gone. I feel as if the rug has been pulled from under us. I didn't post often but it was great help and reassurance for us. I don't understand.

Hi Benzocarer - here's how to join the Protracted Board, which can now be accessed only by subscription:

Hello members,

We will be making the changes I described in the previous post sometime today. 

I want to give you the instructions for accessing the Protracted Board so you'll have them once the change is made.  The process is quite easy but be sure to contact the Help Desk if you need assistance from the team.

Go to your Profile

Choose Modify Profile >> Group Membership

[Access] Protracted benzodiazeoine Withdrawal Symptoms >> Join Group

pianogirl