Benefits of Agoraphobia

[pr...]

My husband found out last week that he has type II diabetes, and I realized that I had to be more independent to support him.  I FORCED myself out of the house to go to AA meeting and to coffee.  It was horrible for me, but it was a start.  The next day I did the same thing, and even went to the store by myself.  It wasn't so bad that time.  Now my goal is to get out by myself once a day until it's not so hard, then try to go to the gym a few times a week.  I'm having a rough time, but I'm making progress.  Tomorrow startts my next cut in lorazepam, though, so I won't push myself.  But hey--I don't feel so much like a tiger in a very small cage right now.

You made me laugh ....Thanks :laugh:  Have you tried skip to my lou from one end of your casa to the other!!!!

LOL I think I know every inch of the floor from one end to the other...well, I live in a small place, so it's not hard...thank God for windows!

• 2 weeks later...

I've saved so much money on hair cuts

My hair is down to my shoulders almost... i had a crop last summer. :laugh:

I have some clippers... all i need is a friend to do it...

Oh and thank GOD for online shopping... delivery guys hate me though as lots of steps up to the house... they get real pissed off...  :laugh:

Oh and don´t get me started on my sweat pants... i wear them for weeks...  :laugh:

Not a sexy guy right now... i take no visitors unless they are close friends, only then might i brush my hair...  :laugh:

• Popular Now