Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Wild Soul, Running Free

:) Hello Nola my dear friend  :mybuddy: How's the house work coming along and how are you doing? are you having any S/X's to speak of? I pray your feeling well and not having any problems my friend  :mybuddy: with me it is weakness and my head feels numb sometimes and i get nervous when i go anywhere by myself i tense up i know this with all pass with time.i am hanging in there for the full healing and i will receave it praise god. sometimes out healing takes time after all of was on that drug for years not days so i can exspect this but i know it is going to get better i refuse to let this take over my life. i havent got to get the supps yet but i will when i can. is everything still working well for you the things you are taking? well just wanted to let you know i am thinking about you and you are missed on here come back soon my friend we need you here.have a blessed day and try not to get to over worked doing those household chores.

God Bless you today my friend

:smitten: love ya sherry

http://www.mamarocks.com/guardian_angel.htm

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z167/countrygrl837/cid_95B69282-4268-468C-84EF-6646965.gif

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Wi...]

• [Be...]

• [co...]

• [tr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there Countrygrl  :mybuddy:

What a beautiful poem .. thanks for that...  I am doing just fine.. started softball practice tues evening so I am sore from that .... as if  wasn't sore already .. :) I  do ok as long as I take the b-vits ..they are my lifesaver thats for sure.. I can even drink some caffeine now without ill effects from it as long as I don't overdo it .  :)

are you on any vitamins at all? maybe the b-complex would help you out .. though I would take time release like I am so it won't shock your system and increase risks of symptoms ...like nervousness or sometihng like that..  I still have nerve pulses in my head every now and then and some tingling still in my feet too .. I hope that will fade soon and more so I hope it is just post benzo related ...

I had some numbness in my head also but its been since when I was on the benzos though .. hhhmmm .. you have been off em now for  a while and something just doesn't seem right about that .. you should be getting better by now it seems .. although it does take some longer than others though.. hang in there my friend  ..for what its worth I will say a prayer for you

They are not gonna do my roof till this next Monday (weather fitting )..I misunderstood em .. :-[  :idiot: 

oh well that works for me ...

Its gonna be raining down here till Monday anyways so we gotta dreary weekend to look forward too but maybe I can finsih up on the painting that needs to be done and then figure out whether I am gonna tile the floor or use laminate or something else ...descisions ,,descision ...

I sure did enjoy all the nice weather we had the few days we had it .. it got up to 80 degrees !! I was so happy  :)..we got the tractor going and dad went and plowed the neighbors garden up for em .. and started on ours and the battery was dead so now gotta get an alternater for it so its outta comission till then ..

oh well I am rambling .. nuttin better to do I guess..

I will talk at ya later  gal .....                           

blessings to ya  :smitten:          WS

Hey buddies

just thought I would mention ... MY benzo belly is going away thank goodness..... :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

stress.cortisol level must be going way down now .... I am so glad ..long overdue  :)  :)  ;)

:)  WS

:) Hello Nola my friend  :mybuddy: I am so glad to hear you are doing so well that is wonderful i will be glad when i can say the same it is going on 6 months now and i am still having W/D's and S/X's but i am hanging in there. i would love to try the b-viatimins but i tell you i am affraid to take anything at this point it seems like when i try different things it just revs me up more or something maybe later i will try it thanks for all the advice though you are a peach my friend.better days are ahead for us all here praise god.god is my rick and my salvation and my healer amen.well hope to talk to you soon untill then be blessed my friend  :mybuddy: you are in my thoughts and prayers always.and thanks for the prayers for me god does answer prayers.

God Bless You and keep you always

:smitten: love and hugs  :hug:

sherry

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq19/rubybluediamond/GodsBlessings.gif

http://www.my.homewithgod.com/jpinspirations/waitingupongod.htm

Hey Sherry ( countrygrl)  :mybuddy:

How are you today ? sorry haven't been on here in a few days .. been kinda busy round here... :)

hang tough gal.. will be back on here tomorrow when I gotta little more time .. I think my puter has the antivirus 360 ..it is new so everybody beware ..its a goodie one too .. with no known removal as of yet..

:smitten:  Wild Soul

Hey WS,

You may want to look at these links for removal of 360.  This happens to be a fake antivirus removal tool.

How to Remove Antivirus 360/AV360.exe/Antivirus360 (Removal)

February 25th, 2009 | by Alex |

Antivirus 360 Descriptions:

Antivirus 360, (abrv. AV360), also referred as Antivirus360 by some people, is the latest and hottest counterfeit software that created to ruin our computers. It is undoubtedly one of the worst worms we have seen in a long while. Nevertheless, do NOT confuse Antivirus 360 with Norton Antivirus 360. Norton Antivirus 360 is a legit product, while Antivirus 360 is a rogue or fake antivirus product. If you have not already recognized this, Antivirus 360 is essentially a copy of the infamous Antivirus 2009, but rebranded itself to mislead the users. Antivirus 360 has the same type of destruction with a different mask to disguise the innocence. Antivirus 360 usually comes up after you installed a video codec that come with Trojan, malware and virus. Sometimes you can get infected by visiting some malicious websites.

http://www.virusremovalguru.com/?p=553

http://www.xp-vista.com/spyware-removal/antivirus-360-antivirus360-removal-instructions

Hope this helps!      :smitten:

thanks LadyH  :)

I tried a malware removal that my ex-husband suggested but it didnt detect anything.. so far all is well and no problems other than when I first noticed it .. guess I will have to wait and see huh? i will let him deal with it as he is a puter whiz ..he told me to call him if I had anymore problems ..  he said that they mutate that virus all the time so my antivirus didn't pick it up as mine is free version called AVG .. therefore the malware removal tool that he likes to use didint' pick it up either ...

anyways  I hope everyone is doing well .. gotta get ready and go to work ... I woke up this morning and its hard to breath in again .. I almost think it is due to allergies but not sure .. as the day goes on it goes away so I dunno .. it used to be real bad and very consistent too..at least now its not .. but pollen isn't bad round here yet either . :o

other than that I am doing ok.. I still have my moments though ..just gotta keep taking the b vits to get me through the tough times and thank goodness its still working for me ...

:smitten:    Wild Soul  :)

:) Hello Nola my dear friend: :mybuddy: Glad to hear you are still feeling quite well that is wonderful and i pray the breathing stuff straightens out and you get that virus off your computer.keep up whatever you are doing my friend because it is working and have a blessed day today i will be glad when we see more of you on here you are missed at least by little ol me. you are in thought and prayer my friend  :mybuddy:

God Bless you today and always

:smitten: love ya sherry

http://www.mamarocks.com/lord_guide_me.htm

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z167/countrygrl837/cid_D513B7A4-7B10-4F34-9329-2F2328D.jpg

Hey there Countrygrl  :)

and how are you ? I hope you are doing alright ... Me well I have been busy busy busy.. softball season has started back up now and I am now assisting the coach and being the secretary for the mens and womans team.. we practice tues and thursday every week and I am sooo soo

sore from all that exercise ...ugh.. I got muscle hurting that I haven't used in a long time .. I am also working with the neighbor boy and girl on throwing and hitting  so I have been out there practicing every single day for about 2 hours a pop..

I am still doing good.. have bad waves every now and then but they seem to be getting fewer and farther between .. blood pressure has stabilized and I am now taking only 1 b-vit a day and 2000 IU of vit d if I don't get enough sunlight .. vit d helps me feel way better and seems to give me more energy too and less joint pain so I know I must be a little deficient  otherwise it wouldn't work..

I am however experiencing a bad breakout on my face.. don't know whats up with that  (maybe detox) I dunno but I will be glad when it clears up though...  :o 

oh well  gotta take the good with the bad I supose.. and if all I gotta whine about is a breakout then I ain't doing too darn bad huh?

you take care my friend  .. I will be back on here soon  .. I miss being able to get on here too when I want

many hugs  :smitten:  WS

Hey buddies ... just thought I would pop in and say howdy  :)  you all are in my thoughts ...

:smitten:  WS

Hey buddies ... just thought I would pop in and say howdy  :)  you all are in my thoughts ...

:smitten:   WS

Hi there WS!!  :smitten:

Hi buddies  :)

I have a question ? I didn't take my b vits at all yesterday and this morning I am having tingling in my extremities and anxiety and inability to concentrate... How could this be after all this time taking them.. I literally can't do without them  :o ..is my body that messed up and deficient and do I posses the  inability to absorb the vitamins from my food ? or is stress still depleting them ? I am at wits end here with this  :tickedoff:

I want to know why ? I have no insurance and can't go to the doc and pay for a bunch of tests as I am already paying on medical bills that I have incurred from a while back and don't wanna get into more debt .. Has anyone got an answer for what may be going on? If my body is not absorbing the b's enough then it is possible that it is not absorbing the other vitamins my body needs either or it just may be that stress of wd is depleting them....

I better buy up all the b-vits I can if this is how its gonna be  :o  :)  :D      whod have thunk it huh? a b-vit determines my sanity ? wow..its beyond me ... as long as I take em I am fine/normal or whatever you wanna call it... ;)  :) without em I am a mess with all kinds of sx's  :(

help !                                                                                                            :smitten:  WS

or is it possible since I drink a lot of water that I am peeing out(sorry to be graphic ) all the b-vits since they are water soluable ?  :o ugh  just trying to figure this out ...  ( big sigh) major confusion here  :D

or is it possible since I drink a lot of water that I am peeing out(sorry to be graphic ) all the b-vits since they are water soluable ?  :o ugh  just trying to figure this out ...   ( big sigh) major confusion here  :D

Hey Wild Soul!

Since before I ever started my taper I've always taken a B complex mutivitamin.  I honestly didn't notice a difference and couldn't understand why everyone else couldn't tolerate them.  Recently I found out that a prescription for folic acid that I take, also contains B6 and B12!!

I'm so glad I read this.  I let everyone's fear get to me and today I didnt' take part of my vitamins and I had the tingly feeling this afternoon.  I'm sticking to what has worked for me!  Tomorrow I'm taking my usual!  :thumbsup:

Don't let the fact that you can tolerate vitamins freak you out!  See?  You're not the only one backwards!    :)

Phyllis  :smitten:

Hey there LadyH (Phyllis)

thanks for your reply.. I have still not recovered yet ..I just took my 3rd time release bvit of the day .. miss one day and look what happens  :o:laugh:  my ears ring.. cold chills come back ...anxiety through the roof among other sx's.. I feel ya with the tingling ..had that too.. :)  I went to the ymca today with my daughter and took the neighbor girl for a visit and after I got off the treadmill I was so dizzy that I thought I was gonna fall out and I kept yawning the whole time I was walking on it..hhmmm ..thats weird.. I do that a lot when I am excercising that is .. now I am scared to go back until I get some tests run.. if I can afford them that is..I have no insurance ..

I just wonder what is going on inside my body that I am so deficient ya know? I do have a doctors appointment Moday and I am gonna ask the doctor to run some blood tests for deficiencies in b-vits and vit-d....and such ..and to check my HDL cholesterol.. the test before last showed a level of 18 which is very low .. I managed to get it up to 26 in 1 month by taking tr niacin a year ago but that was the last test I had and I am overdue in my book .. I really would like to see how I am progressing or not progressing..

youtube has some good videos out there and they help me out a lot.. when I get discouraged about what may be going on with me I look for answers on the internet .. don't know what I would do without it ...the www has been a livesaver for me in many ways .. :laugh:

it sure combats boredom thats for sure ... :laugh:  read so much my eyes feel as if they are crossing sometimes... but ya never learn if ya don't read .... :thumbsup:

thanks a bunch LadyH .. I hope to find something out real soon .. untill then I will keep popping the TR b's  :)

ya gotta do what works for ya .. thats for sure my friend  ..its sure took a lot of trial and error for me but I have nailed it on head with the b's and not taking the nexium anymore which is a b inhibitor ....been a long hard road for me and its not over yet ..maybe one day I can be a healthy normal person again..

thanks  :smitten:  WS

Hey WS,

Just getting caught up on you! Really, do be glad that you can tolerate the B vitamins. I took them before my taper, but stopped during my taper. They give me more anxiety. I worry that I am not getting enough in my diet and I know they are good for our nervous system. Esp. with all the stress it is under from the benzos! I did have my vitamin B-12 level check a few weeks ago to see about all of this and it was right in the middle of the recommended range. I will know that things have settled more for me when I can take the B's again. Let us know how it goes at the dr. and how your test results come back. Oh yeah, peeing may be related to why you can handle taking the B three times a day. You do pee it out and if you are doing that frequently, you might not be absorbing as much?? Doesn't mean that something bad is wrong with you by any means. You also might just be hitting a big wave, which is possible at any time post benzos. Keep us updated.....

Lori :smitten:

Hey buddies...

4:30pm Tues..    thought I would update..  I have to go have bloodwork in the morning...so will see how it goes ...

as for the pain in my right side.. I think it is my colon ... it is very tender and sore ... and since all the other tests for liver etc have came out normal .. I may be having trouble digesting wheat..

I told doc about my probs yesterday  but he dismissed anything serious since I have had this off and on for about 5 years.. but done xrays to rule out bone tumor... :o huh? 

needless to say I had burning pain in my right side all the way up and down on my right side.. I am not sure what to do next since I have no insurance but major medical ... so I am currently doing a colon cleansing /healing with the stuff I have on hand to see how it goes..

I took a nexium today to see if it would help and it did some anyways... so that told me it was some sort of irritation going on there....

anyways.. I am trying to talk myself outta going the er tonight as I have to work tomorrow and currently I really don't feel like it..

could all this be part of the Wd process? since I had this pre benzo? I am not leaning towards that myself...because of when it actually started was way before I ever started on benzos...

I dunno. I am confused and in pain...

3:30 am tuesday.... update... I went to ER ..they done blood work and took xrays... nothing showed up..liver is fine too.. no explaination for the pain.but doc felt sorry for me I guess and  gave me vicodin and toradol for the pain..... ugh... why can't someone just tell me what is going on? is it my colon, or what?  :o  :(  :tickedoff:  in pain  :pokey: and I have bout had all I can stand.....

11:55am wed....  I am not gonna work today .. I am going to hang out with dad for a while and take my pain meds....hope I feel better soon..

or at least for a little while... ugh....sorry I am so difficult today..... :'( I just want the pain to go away...

:smitten:    WS

Hey WS,

I'm so sorry they aren't fnding the cause of your pain.  :(

Is anything any better?    ???

Praying for you relief soon!!    :hug:

Phyllis    :smitten:

Hey buddies...  :)

sorry haven't been on here in a while... I had to make a trip with dad to tampa.. and gotta go back this Sunday and I won't be back till late tuesday night...between that and work and ball practice .. I am worn out .. ugh

still having pain in my right side though.. I gotta go for a CT scan of the abdomen area... doc is not sure what it is .. he said it could be a muscle tear ..but stomach has started acting up again and it feels like when I had gastritis before.. so I dunno .. I really hope they can find out what it is thats for sure.. I've had to take a few nexiums to ease the stomach burning...

and  with the burning in my right side well I haven't been feeling so well.. and I am just tired..

ended up in the ER last week with the pain and I guess the doc felt sorry for me so he gave me some pain meds.... he done xrays and labwork and all came back fine... 

so I don't think its my colon now... hernia ??? maybe ...ulcer?? well that is possible too..muscle tear ??...possibly ... not sure at this point..

I do have a hemangioma on the liver area 1cm that was found a few years back and that is the main reason the doc wants to do the ct scan to see if it is growing outta control.. I feel like an  :idiot: sometimes...

I am trying to put 2 and 2 together here but having a hard time with it all............

if anyone has any of the same sx's or probs as me and actually has a diagnosis then I would like to know about it...

I suffer from bloating, lots of gas on stomach ,pressure ,burning and irritation in stomach area that just started and is gettin worse.. and a  burning pain in my right side just under ribcage that I have had off and on now for 5 years or so....had gallbladder out last year...

sometimes the pain will go away when I lie down for a bit..thats what got me thinking hernia..

I did have an hpylori infection in my stomach and got treatment for that about 4 years back... but still have this darn pain in my side...

my whole stomach was one big ulcer then ...thats why I got stuck taking nexium for a few years....

ugh .... sorry I am a whiner tonight .... I am just so tired of being in pain  :'( :'(..  >:( >:(  :tickedoff:

Hey buddies...  :)

sorry haven't been on here in a while... I had to make a trip with dad to tampa.. and gotta go back this Sunday and I won't be back till late tuesday night...between that and work and ball practice .. I am worn out .. ugh

still having pain in my right side though.. I gotta go for a CT scan of the abdomen area... doc is not sure what it is .. he said it could be a muscle tear ..but stomach has started acting up again and it feels like when I had gastritis before.. so I dunno .. I really hope they can find out what it is thats for sure.. I've had to take a few nexiums to ease the stomach burning...

and  with the burning in my right side well I haven't been feeling so well.. and I am just tired..

ended up in the ER last week with the pain and I guess the doc felt sorry for me so he gave me some pain meds.... he done xrays and labwork and all came back fine... 

so I don't think its my colon now... hernia ??? maybe ...ulcer?? well that is possible too..muscle tear ??...possibly ... not sure at this point..

I do have a hemangioma on the liver area 1cm that was found a few years back and that is the main reason the doc wants to do the ct scan to see if it is growing outta control.. I feel like an  :idiot: sometimes...

I am trying to put 2 and 2 together here but having a hard time with it all............

if anyone has any of the same sx's or probs as me and actually has a diagnosis then I would like to know about it...

I suffer from bloating, lots of gas on stomach ,pressure ,burning and irritation in stomach area that just started and is gettin worse.. and a  burning pain in my right side just under ribcage that I have had off and on now for 5 years or so....had gallbladder out last year...

sometimes the pain will go away when I lie down for a bit..thats what got me thinking hernia..

I did have an hpylori infection in my stomach and got treatment for that about 4 years back... but still have this darn pain in my side...

my whole stomach was one big ulcer then ...thats why I got stuck taking nexium for a few years....

ugh .... sorry I am a whiner tonight .... I am just so tired of being in pain  :'( :'(..  >:( >:(  :tickedoff:

Hi wild soul! So sorry to hear about your pain!

I had a hernia that I had fixed in 98. It ended up strangulated so I had emergency surgery. I have another one now but the doctor hasnt referred me for surgery because "it isnt big enough". I personally never had much pain, guess I'm odd  ::) . More uncomfortable and hurt only when I picked something up the wrong way, turned weird or coughed alot.

I hope you find the answers and can fix this soon! Good luck

Amanda  :smitten:

thanks Amanda ...

nothing is doing any good at this point.. not even the pain meds.. suposed to have Ct scan on Wednesday if I don't change my mind about it..

I dunno.. I am a miserable mess at the moment... :(

WS