Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Wild Soul, Running Free

Hey all.. just thought I would chime in here and say I am doing much better.If I updosed at all tonight I don't think it was anything major that I can't handle...sorry bout all the drama.. my life sucks sometimes but then again who's don't ..it does help to whine a little though right  :-[

and where are you WW ? .. I miss ya gal  :)

:smitten:        WS

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Wi...]

• [Be...]

• [co...]

• [tr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all.. just thought I would chime in here and say I am doing much better.If I updosed at all tonight I don't think it was anything major that I can't handle...sorry bout all the drama.. my life sucks sometimes but then again who's don't ..it does help to whine a little though right  :-[

and where are you WW ? .. I miss ya gal  :)

:smitten:        WS

Hi Nola,

That's what we're here for! Life does get complicated here and there! Especially when there are kids! WW has stepped down as mod and taking a little break. You may want to send her a PM, I think she will be checking them.  :thumbsup:

T2 :smitten:

WS, you're up really late...as I am.  :)  And it's cold outside....we're looking at 29 degrees in Tampa with snow flurries!  Unheard of!  :laugh:

;) hello WS my friend  :mybuddy:I am so sorry you are having to put under all this stressful stuff i know you got enough on your plate rite now without this being added to it..and about your valium dont worry about it it was just a mistake we are human and we all make mistakes sometimes it is going to be ok just get back on your plan and move forward ahead dont let that lady get under your skin she is not worth the stress amen..all of this will work itself out try not to worry to much ok..i know where you are i went through the same thing with the parents of my granddaughters daddy..you need to vent talk whatever i am here for you anytime..you are in my thoughts and prayers..take some deep breaths my friend  :mybuddy: things have a way of working out and this will too amen..have a blessed day today and always.

god bless you today and always and may you rest in his peace

:smitten: love and hugs  :hug: :hug:

sherry

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll101/yaryyoly/rosesGodBlessyou.jpg

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo82/sullivananita/blessings-in-disguise.gif

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/hazeleyegrl1/Blessings.jpg

Life Is

Life is a challenge - meet it.

Life is a gift - accept it.

Life is an adventure - dare it.

Life is a sorrow - overcome it.

Life is a tragedy - face it.

Life is a duty - perform it.

Life is a game - play it.

Life is a mystery - unfold it.

Life is a song - sing it.

Life is an opportunity - take it.

Life is a journey - complete it.

Life is a promise - fulfill it.

Life is a beauty - praise it.

Life is a struggle - fight it.

Life is a goal - achieve it.

Life is a puzzle - solve it.

Life is eternal - believe it.

~Unknown

Thanks for the kind words everyone... :)

another lovely pic with comforting and uplifting  words from Countrygrl too...thank you my friend  :smitten:

I am doing much better other than having a sinus issues right now...lots of drainage.. ugh.

WS, you're up really late...as I am.  :)  And it's cold outside....we're looking at 29 degrees in Tampa with snow flurries!  Unheard of!  :laugh:

I know what ya mean TS  about the cold weather and snow.. we actually got down to single digits several nights here and we got snow on monday and tuesday although not amounting to much they still called off schools for 2 days because of it icing over...brrrrrr ..I will be glad when it warms up a little  ;) ..snow in Tampa ? :o that is unheard of ..  :laugh:

I may have to PM WW.. I got so used to her stopping by .. ;D

needless to say I am taking everything in stride here.. gotta meet with the mom this evening and get it all over with..I feel well under control right now and I really think things will go well ..I sure am gonna try to make it civil.. :) 

thanks buddies  .. :smitten:            WS

Thanks for the kind words everyone... :)

another lovely pic with comforting and uplifting  words from Countrygrl too...thank you my friend  :smitten:

I am doing much better other than having a sinus issues right now...lots of drainage.. ugh.

I know what ya mean TS  about the cold weather and snow.. we actually got down to single digits several nights here and we got snow on monday and tuesday although not amounting to much they still called off schools for 2 days because of it icing over...brrrrrr ..I will be glad when it warms up a little  ;) ..snow in Tampa ? :o that is unheard of ..  :laugh:

I may have to PM WW.. I got so used to her stopping by .. ;D

needless to say I am taking everything in stride here.. gotta meet with the mom this evening and get it all over with..I feel well under control right now and I really think things will go well ..I sure am gonna try to make it civil.. :) 

thanks buddies  .. :smitten:             WS

Good luck tonight, WS.  One thing I started doing when I had to confront someone about something that might get me (or the other person) worked up was to get real clear in my mind what I wanted to happen after the meeting, then tried to figure out how to bring that about.  I also tried to find a way to make it a "win-win" outcome.  I was never any good at keeping my cool until I started doing this and avoiding confrontation as much as possible, often to my detriment.  You sound really confident and, as you said, back in control, so I'm hopeful things will go well tonight.  :thumbsup:

:) Hello WS my dear friend  :mybuddy: I sent you a PM but i thought i would stop by your blog to and show some love here amen..sorry about the sinis stuff i am having it too but i am the oposit of you i am all dried up an stopped up.i have had this stuff on and off even back when i was tapering hang in there my friend it will get better amen..and good job getting yourself calmed down and ready for the meeting today i know things will work out so dont worry none.i pray you have a blessed day today and always..you are in my thoughts and prayers..

God Bless you today and always

:smitten: love and hugs  :hug:

Sherry

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/becerrax6/Blessings.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii269/InGodsLoveingHands/Sending20Angels20To20Watch20Over20Y.gif

Lessons You Learned

For every petal you pluck from a daisy, 

You're granted one measure of love.

For every rainbow you find with two ends,

I wish you two stars from above.

For every tear you brush from a cheek,

I promise you kindness will follow.

Wherever you walk,

under rainbows or stars,

For every child you play with and talk to,

I grant you one heart full of laughter.

For every smile you place on a face,

I promise you peace ever after.

If you think " I " am giving you priceless gifts,

Look close at yourself and your deeds.

The gifts you earned were the lessons

you learned While answering

other folks' needs.

~Marlene Gerba

http://www.riversongs.com/cards/friendship.html

http://www.riversongs.com/greetings/spirit.html

:) Hello WS my friend  :mybuddy: How are you doing today my friend? I pray the sinis is better today and things went well yesterday with the x boyfriends parents you will have to give us a update.I pray all went well and they didnt get you upset again i know you dont need the added stress rite now.thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers..have a blessed day my friend  :mybuddy:

God Bless You today and always

Sherry

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w63/gryphon9_photos/images/0003.gif

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii199/iceman_57/cd.jpg

When the Road is Long

Luke 12:4

When the road of life seems long

Bringing sorrow at each bend,

Remember God is close to you

On His love you can depend.

We often go through darkness

Falling into deep despair,

Yet we're never left alone

With a heavy cross to bear.

Just look towards tomorrow

With hope deep in your heart,

The road will get much smoother

You can make a brand new start.

So never get downhearted

When your troubles last a while,

Know that God is guiding you

As He walks with you each mile.

Copyright� 2002 Marian Jones

http://www.homewithgod.com/Cards/fathersloveletter.shtml

Hey there friends..

TS.. I just wanted to say thanks for your reply and advice..I always try to think things out before I open my big mouth too.. I want everything to be peaceful and everyone to just get along..Idid get all nervous before the meeting though..I just couldn't help myself ..just the anticipation of everything ya know?

Everything went good yesterday though.. I took my neighbor with me to be a witness of everything and just so happens that Kim(the mom) brought a friend of hers too.. so it was all good.. I apologized for losing my temper the other night and we both agreed that the kids didn't belong together and it was only a matter of time before they broke up anyways.we both seen that .. :laugh:  I gave her the phone back for payment on the account that way she could recover the money she had to pay out ..but he is still asking for some stuff that I am gonna give the big baby or should I say that I have talked my daughter into giving back to him.. since they are in the military together and she has drills with him this weekend I really hope he doesn't bother her at all but she at least talked to her master sergeant and told him what was going on so maybe that will help..we didn't find out till this evening that she would have to go to drills as she has a docs note ..and by then it was too late to get a restraining order ..you gotta be about dead before you get outta going to drills.. :o

Countrygrl...

thanks so much for your encouraging words and nice poems and pics... I appreciate ya being there for me more than you know....I guess I have pretty much explained myself above and I am getting kinda tired so I think I will lie down here on the couch and try to get some rest ....

love and hugs TS and CG            :smitten:            WS

:) Hello WS my friend  :mybuddy:Thanks for the PM and all the advice and info you sent me..I am glad things went well yesterday and that is all behind you now praise god..you dont need any added stress rite now none of us do.i pray you have a blessed day and get plenty of rest today my friend  :mybuddy: you are in my thoughts and prayers..

God Bless You today and always

sherry

http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg437/yarymar56/1232656hfmglqbe9f.gif

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/ronronna3/encouragement58c1cy11.jpg

Confidence, Trust, Hope

CONFIDENCE

Once, all village people decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer, all people gathered and only one boy came with an Umbrella, that's Confidence

TRUST

Trust should be like the feeling of a one year old baby when you throw him in the air, he laughs......because he knows you will catch him; that's Trust

HOPE

Every night we go to bed, we have no assurance to get up alive in the next morning but still you have plans for the coming day; that's Hope

HAVE CONFIDENCE, TRUST & NEVER LOSE HOPE

GOD BLESS YOU!

Ann~E Creations 2006

Font BixAntiqueSriptHmk

Tube Group Shared

Tut By Marijke Hej

IncrediPeas

Peas In A Pod

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ecards/

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ecards/

Thanks Sherry  :mybuddy:

hope all is well with you  too ...I had a really good day today ..I actually felt normal  :yippee: ..

it was a nice window for me..although tonight after a short nap I woke up feeling cruddy again..my sinuses are acting up all dry and everything now but I still have drainage too.how weird is that? I am gonna go get me some mucostop ..its enzymes of course and quite pricey but well worth it ..

You are quite welcome for all the info..I hope it helps ya out..I hope you get some relief soon from all those sx's you have been having... :therethere: we all gotta go through it I supose but it doesn't make it any easier on you .. I am grateful mine hasn't been so bad ...Sometimes I wonder how long it can last for me and that life shouldnt be this doggone hard all because of a pill...I will be glad when my memory comes back and my concentration gets better..but like I said I did have a window all day today and it felt so good to feel normal and not hyper and too excited to talk right without stuttering..that makes me so  :-[ when I get like that ...I feel like an  :idiot: sometimes ...I know I am not though but I do feel like it sometimes.. :) its hard to have a decent conversation with someone when I am like that..oh well take care my friend ...nice posting with ya ..

:hug::mybuddy:        WS

:)hello WS my friend  :mybuddy: Thanks so much for the PM you are so sweet and caring just a great friend to know i am glad we have become friends on here we can help each other and keep each other lifted up every day of this journey we are on amen.thanks for telling me to be me and not to worry about what others say or think.i am not shamed at all about being a christain and loving god and showing his love to others..i want him to use me to reach out to those that are hurting because i have been there myself not to long ago.and this benzo stuff is just temparary and they are going to heal and live normal lifes again it may take a little while but it is going to happen..i want to thank you for your friendship and support you show me and how you send me all those good health links.i pray that god blesses you in a very special way for  WhAT YOU DO FOR OTHERS.HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT MY FRIEND  :mybuddy: you are in my thoughts and prayers always.

God Bless you today and always

Sherry

Hi there Countrygrl... :mybuddy:

how are you today?  I hope you are doing better.. Have you got any ice up there yet? I noticed you were gonna get some snow too. I wish we would get some snow here  :'( ..  just another rainy dreary day where I am at in TN.

Sherry others are not always gonna agree with you but you gotta love em for being honest .you have very good intentions though..I love everyone for who they are as everyone is different and unique in their own special way ... where there is hate/anger  then there is hurt and some people have a lot of hurt in them...we can only hope they will find a way to heal the hurt and get on with the good life..

I believe in GOd and his love and power and its a relief to know that his love is unconditional .. :)

if only people were the same way we would have a wonderful world wouldn't we?

have a blessed day  :smitten: WS

hey buddies  :)

Hope everyone is well...

just thought I would drop in and say I am still doing good.. My anxiety has pretty much disappeared since I got off the nexium ..and am planning to increase my taper rate accordingly...

my heart rate has been slowly increasing though but it is not too bad ...my normal is 60-80 but lately its been running between 80-110 but as long as it doesn't get up too high then I think all is well... bp is normal  right now too. ( keeping the pepper tincture nearby) :) ..

my excess adrenaline has calmed down too..so that is a good thing also..

I am a whole lot better than what I was so just thought I would share... I am now down to 1mg diazepam (valium) since yesterday and holding for a few to see what happens..if that works for me then I am gonna try to go down to .50mg then hop right off from there...

thanks for all the wonderful support from everyone...  :smitten:

WS

hey buddies  :)

Hope everyone is well...

just thought I would drop in and say I am still doing good.. My anxiety has pretty much disappeared since I got off the nexium ..and am planning to increase my taper rate accordingly...

my heart rate has been slowly increasing though but it is not too bad ...my normal is 60-80 but lately its been running between 80-110 but as long as it doesn't get up too high then I think all is well... bp is normal  right now too. ( keeping the pepper tincture nearby) :) ..

my excess adrenaline has calmed down too..so that is a good thing also..

I am a whole lot better than what I was so just thought I would share... I am now down to 1mg diazepam (valium) since yesterday and holding for a few to see what happens..if that works for me then I am gonna try to go down to .50mg then hop right off from there...

thanks for all the wonderful support from everyone...  :smitten:

WS

Thanks for the good news, Nola.  ;D  Just don't run too far too fast here at the end, even though you are a Wild Soul (or should I save my breath?  ;) ). 

awwwwh Beeper...you know me ..miss impatience   :pokey: ..I gotta test the waters  ;)  ..I wouldn't be a wild soul if I didn't or would that make me a rebellious soul  :laugh: we will see how it goes... :) maybe I won't have to be  :stretcher:  away  :laugh:

thanks for watching out for me my friend .. good to hear from you Miss Beeper  ;D oops did I say that ? I am just way  :2funny: today for my own good..awwwwhhhh  shoot I was jist kiddun ....I am hyper right now though  :yippee: ..maybe its time to take my valium.. uh .yep its past time..well gotta go take that now..

:smitten:      WS

Hey buddies

Well another good day as far as wd goes .... but everything that could go wrong did today...but I survived it.. :) very ,very stressful...and I don't wanna get into it all over again so I will leave it at that..

We are planning to go away to Gatlinburg for the weekend for a mini-vacation ..my hubby desperately needs a break and so do I ... needless  to say I won't be posting till I get back ..gonna leave Friday buddies so I hope ya'll don't miss me tooooooooo much .. :laugh:  just kidding .. I won't be here to bug anyone that's for sure..

my friends are going up there to stay a whole week (lucky them) so we are gonna get together and do some karaoke and have a blast ...the kids? well they are gonna stay home and housesit for us and take care of the animals while we are gone... thank goodness we finally get to get away and have some fun...I like the mountains...something about em is so peaceful to me...and maybe just maybe we will see some snow on the tops of em..

well I am gonna lie down now and get some rest...    :)  :smitten:        WS

Hello All..I am back  ;D

got home last night but was too exhausted to get on here... We had a great trip too...and I had absolutely no anxiety the whole time...but managed to have an attack last night while I was driving back home...because of way too much caffeine.... :D

but I managed my way through it and am doing ok...tonight I decided not to take my valium so we will see how it goes ...had an anger spell this afternoon that lasted about an hour and then it just went away but my bp was normal and still is ..so everything is going alright for me...I am still healing though and since I had alcohol this weekend I figured that was another cause of my anxiety last night too...it was worth it though as we had a ball... :yippee:

or it could have been I didn't want to come back home and was feeling anxious about it ..I dunno but it all started after I drank 3 cokes at a restaurant cause I was so thirsty... and I drank 2 glasses of tea a few hours earlier...

I can't believe how the b-vitamins are calming me down though...before they just made me hyper and made sx's worse for me..

I did some investigating though about the good ole B's and found out that a sign of deficiency is anxiety and depression  :o and that antacids/ppi's can cause a deficiency and in turn that causes the anxiety... :o.. well who would a thunk it ? :o  ???

but it makes sense to me now that when I took a nexium or a zantac that I would get anxiety and all that damage I was doing to my body in the process...thats also why I have low good cholesterol from my body's inability to absorb niacin which is a b-vitamin and my nails looking like they have lines in them and no half moons from lack of b-12...(the moons on the thumbs are always last to go too)...you can tell a lot by looking at those fingernails... :)  .. anyways  I thought I would update a little and tell what I managed to find out ...who knows maybe it will help someone else out too like it did me...god only knows what deficiencies the benzos can cause .. I will have to look into that next when I get some time....

:smitten:    WS

Hi, Nola.  ;D

Glad you had such a great mini-vacation. I love the eastern US mountains, too.  I spent a week in Gatlinburg many years ago and really loved it. Are you familiar with the Arrowmont School of Arts & Crafts there?  I've also been to the Smoky Mountains a couple of times.  What kinds of things did you do there this time of year? 

Anyway, I noticed you are at 1 mg - YAY! - and you are not letting little waves and bumps freak you out (yes, I would think 3 cokes and 2 ice teas might have something to do with the extra anxiety  ::)  I'm glad the B vits are helping you out. You know that 's not what we recommend but the overarching message is "listen to your body", and you have been doing that very successfully.  Congratulations and good job.  :thumbsup:

awwwwwwhhhh  (blushing) thanks Beeper...

Yeah I should have known better drinking that much caffeine ...I asked for that one...I am doing much better ...got my stomach in an uproar this weekend though with all the bad stuff...

We did a lot of looking around the local shops in Pigeon Forge and buying some stuff here and there ..mostly stuff we needed anyways... like shoes ,and clothes and stuff like that.....We really didn't eat out any cept one night we ordered pizza and I ate down at the hotel deli..it was a nice hotel and all ..they had a pool w/hottub,fitness room ,and a bar/lounge with karaoke ..that was right up my alley ...I didn't get to enjoy the pool or hottub as I couldn't stand the smell of the chlorine but I did enjoy the karoake sessions friday and sat nights.... we stayed thursday night with our friends at their resort and cooked most of our meals with them there....I should have hit their fitness room but I couldn't make myself do any more work than I could stand ..cause after all I was there to vacation not work out.. :laugh: I wanted to eat ,drink and be merry for a while and enjoy myself ... :)

the weather was especially nice Sunday ..it was around 60 that day and I was running round in a t-shirt all day till the evening..so that was great... I really hate that we didn't get to look around the local shops in Gatlinburg though... just not enough time to do everything and I hate that ... I wish we could've stayed a week but hubby couldn't take off work that long...

but I am glad for the time we did have  :) 

Yes I think I remember seeing the arts and crafts center there.. they have an arts and crafts fair or convention too..I seen that last time we were up there and wanted to go but didn't make it ... I think those are neat ..

anyways I have rattled on enough I supose... you take care miss Beeper    :smitten:  WS

[fc...]

hi WS,

Was just checking around to see if I could find someone who did or is doing a c/o with valium and i see you are almost done ::)......Was just curious how you felt when you first crossed over??

I'm at day 13 and only had a couple of crappy days (day 3 and day 12...so far) and its bad heartburn just like I had when c/ted off the xanax :o.....

And its so hard to not have at least 1/2 a cup of coffe :laugh:.....just asking for that heartburn  :-*

Hey Wild Soul, great to hear about your mini vacation.  HOw fun.!!!!  It is so great to hear you feel well enough to do this.  It is inspiring!!!!

Guess caffenine is a no-no for you, huh?  I have found that processed sugar is a big no-no for me.  The couple of times I've given in, I've wished I didn't :(

Hey Cathy1211

I had a hard time at first with the crossover as the doc wasn't wanting to give me the dose of valium that was equivilant to what I was taking of xanax so I had to double up...I had quite a few anger spells at first too ..but other than that I  done alright and when the v got into my system it was so much more easy for me ..the ups and downs I had with the xanax and being in tolerence for a few years well I don't wish that on anyone ..so for me it has worked out great and it is so much easier in my book to come off of as it takes a few days before you actually feel the cut .. for me it is working out great and looks like you are doing alright ..when you are in wd as you know there are a bunch of side effects that we have to deal with and thats just part of it unfortunately ..if you read my posts on the Wild Soul thread that will give you a good idea of what I went through..

Even though is has been a long ride I am feeling better and better all the time  :)

I hope it all goes well for you my friend ...                :smitten:        WS

WS

WHy hey there Cal  :)

yep caffeine is a big no-no for me.. even though sometimes I can tolerate it and sometimes not ..its always best for me to stay away from it.processed sugar?  I need to stay away from that too...  I am guilty :laugh:

yep the min-vaca was so relaxing for me ..it really me  out a lot... well I gotta get outta here and go to work....

thanks for Chiming in there Cal    :smitten:            WS

[fc...]

Thanks for the input :)

My p/doc said "no" to the valium so I went to another Dr. who sadly doesn't ask you anything except "what do you want"...only met him once, he took my blood pressure and gave me 10 mg's of valium......So wednesday I'll go see my p/doc and get my last script of klonopin from him, then I'll follow up with Dr. quack for valium

Glad your taper has gone well :thumbsup:

and your almost done :yippee: