Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Wild Soul, Running Free

:) Hello Nola my dear friend  :mybuddy:How are you doing since we talked on the phone i pray you are still feeling good and it continues to be that way.thanks so my for the kind and encouraging words and all the PM you send to me that means alot to me.i am sorry to hear about your computer i pray it is fixed for you soon and you are up and running again here on the forum.thinking about you my friend  :mybuddy: you are also in my prayers always..have a blessed day today and always.

God Bless You and keep you always

:smitten: love ya

sherry

http://www.byhislove.com/pages/peace_on_the_mountain.html

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Wi...]

• [Be...]

• [co...]

• [tr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there countrygrl  :mybuddy:

my puter is being worked on right now and I have a loaner laptop...he was so kind to leave for me...I thought I would like a laptop but I really don't like the way it all works but it is portable at least...thats one thing that is really handy about it.... 

I hope he can recover everything that was on my hard drive too ...its not looking good though...we just don't know what happened as noone was even on it when it shut off ..but oh well enough about that..

i do think I have enough b-vits in me as they are starting to hype me up too much like they used to..so maybe I can slack off on em and only take one a day now..just gotta listen to my body ya know.. I am goin to the organic store tuesday and buy me some healthy veggies and fruits to juice.. hoping that helps me out a little..if I can get all the vitamins from my food then that would be a whole lot better for me..

plus I really hate the fact of me swelling up like a blimp from water retention ya know?

How are you feeling now? I hope your anxiety and other symptoms subside soon or at least are tolerable for now..

all we can do is eat healthy and take care of ourselves too..so don't forget to take care of yourself ok?

well gotta go and get some more stuff done around here and gotta cook supper too...its hard for me type on this puter too...

take care my friend  :smitten:  WS

;) hello Nola my dear friend  :mybuddy:Sorry to hear what the b-vitamins are doing to you maybe once you take less things will settle back down.and you are rite about getting what we need from the foods we eat i am sure of that.today i got up with some anxiety feelings i did'nt get much sleep the last 2 nights which probally made things worse for me and am still having some healing symptoms too some of which i have mentioned to you already i tried the cholestrol drug my doctor gave me and i think that is the problem why i cant sleep and why i am having anxiety i cant win for loosing here i am at my wits end.i just pray god will be my guide and he will lead and show me the answers.i may try some of the things you mentioned when i am able to but rite now isnt a good time because of the finances..i pray you get your computer back soon and everything is is good working order and you dont have to loose everything on there.i pray you are having a great day today my friend  :mybuddy: you aree in my thoughts and prayers today and always.

God Bless you and keep you always

:smitten: love ya

sherry

http://www.bluemountain.com/display.pd?prodnum=3021048&path=35037

http://www.bluemountain.com/display.pd?prodnum=3107312&path=35037

i do think I have enough b-vits in me as they are starting to hype me up too much like they used to..so maybe I can slack off on em and only take one a day now..just gotta listen to my body ya know..

plus I really hate the fact of me swelling up like a blimp from water retention ya know?

Hey Wild Soul,

I was going to ask if you can take B vitamins when I saw you post about the bloating and water retention.  Did you know that vitamin B6 works as a natural dieuretic?  Not everyone is aware of that.  When I was pregnant for my last son, I had alot of water retention and that is what my OB put me on ... increased B6 and it did help!  If you can tolerate the vitamins ok it may be worth a shot!  I think 200mg a day was what he was giving me to help with that in addition to my prenatal vits.

Phyllis    :smitten:

;) Hello Nola my friend  :mybuddy: How's things coming with your computer? i pray everything turns out ok and you dont loose everything but if you do that is ok too.i had to send my laptop off for repairs it was still under warranty praise god so it wont cost me anything to have it fixed i probally wont get it back till next week or the week after i miss using it though..oh well i will just use my desktop untill i get it back at least i have a computer to use as a backup thank the lord for that..so how are you feeling? i pray you are still feeling well.did you slack off the B's and has that helped? i pray it worked..i have been running on empty the last 3 days hardly no sleep.i hate when i cant sleep it makes you fill bad all over..well it has got to get better rite.well enough of my rattling just wanted to check in on you and see how you were doing and till you i am thinking about you and you are in my prayers today and always have a blessed day my friend  :mybuddy:.

God Bless You and be with you today and  always

:smitten: love ya sherry

http://www.bettysgreets.com/getwell/gw3.htm

WE are going to be so "in tune" with our bodies we will know before any tests what we need or don't need.

It sure is important to listen to our bods and readjust where necessary

Hey there countrygrl my friend

I am just having  a bad day today like you ..I didn't take my b's yesterday at all and I think today I am paying for it...I have had 3 anxiety attacks today that prompted me to take a a blood pressure pill and a benedryl which landed me on the couch for a long nap only to wake up feeling numb all over after eating some blueberries.... I have only took one b vitamin today so it may be that I let em get outta my system or something.. anyways I am groggy and tired still from the meds   :D  :pokey: this just aggravates me to no end not knowing..I am now 15 days off benzos .. I will get over this I know tomorrow will be better for me.... as I hope it  is for you too my friend.. I could not  imagine not being able to sleep ..that is what energizes my body for the day is good rest... I pray you will find relief from that..

My puter is still being worked on  but he was able to save everything off the hard drive though so that I am grateful for ... :yippee:

thanks Sherry for the comforting words... I know we will get through all this ..we just gotta keep pushing onward... and know that tomorrow is a new day and take it one at a time..

I am still doing alright compared to what I was and I am confident I will get over this slump I am having too..

So sad to hear bout the meds giving you anxiety .. that happens a lot with meds..I can attest to that one.. I would much rather do the natural way .... statins drugs work only by reducing inflammation but can deplete ones reserves of coenzyme Q10 and that is very important for the heart muscle... I would not take em unless I had no other option but that is just me ..everyone is different and entitled to do what they think is best for them... maybe the doc can find something that will work for you soon...in the mean time don't worry and try to do the best you can by changing your diet and watch that sugar intake ok? I know  ,I know that is easier said than done.... a famous saying by hippocrates I think that who it was  went like this...      let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food.... and there is so much truth in those words ...and  yet if we could only live by them things would be a lot better for us all..it seems we are doomed though with the food that is available to us today with all the pesticides ,hormones and lesser mineral content... we just have to eat more of the good stuff and hope it helps us or buy organic or better yet raise your own veggies if possible.. I am sorry but I seem to be getting into a rant here so I am gonna stop...  :) 

I wish you well Sherry and hope that you will feel better soon ..don't try to do too much ok?  just give your body the rest it so desperately needs but do try to get some good ole sunshine every day if you can ..that always makes me feel better just getting out in the sun.. and that vit D is very good for depression too so go out and get you some ok? its gonna be raining down here again tomorrow and that always puts me in a gloom but it has to rain I know so I will make the best of it ... :)

take care of yourself now    :smitten:  WS

;) Hello Nola my friend  :mybuddy: How are you doing today? I pray the anxiety is better today no attacks.i know how that fills though beleave me.i have many of them in my day.when it ever happens to me this might sound crazy but i just start doing some self talk to myself and tell myself this is what it is and it is going to pass and do some deep breathing and it goes away.i am still in a no sleep slumber but it will pass too it has before.thank god you didnt loose everything on your hard drive i know you were concerned about that, that is one prayer answered amen.well my friend i am going to get goting i pray you are having a blessed day today and things just keep getting better and better for you,after all you have been through you deserve to be healthy and happy and enjoying your family..you are in my thoughts and prayers always for that full healing my dear friend  :mybuddy: talk to you soon.

God Bless You today and always

:smitten: love and hugs  :hug:

Sherry

http://www.quickegreets.com/angel/angel7.html

http://www.quickegreets.com/friends2/friendsb15.htm

Hey Wild Soul,

I am sorry that you are getting hit with a wave today. Those windows sure can slam shut rather quickly. It is so weird to me how just as quick as a window opens, it shuts. Almost get broadsided at times by it. Other than today, you sound like you are doing really good. I am so glad that the Vitamin B is helping you so much. I took a B complex in the beginning of my taper, then read how some people's symptoms get reved up by it. So, I quit taking it and am now (7 weeks benzo free), apprehensive that it will make things worse. I know how good the B vitamins are for the nervous system, though and how stressed out our nervous system is when going thru benzo withdrawals. I'll let you know when I start taking it again! Do you ever take any B-12; shots or pill form? I have B-12 sublinguals, but haven't taken those in months either. Hope you start to feel better soon...

Lori :smitten:

Hey Lori Lee..

I have slacked off taking the b-vits now cause I started a total body cleanse tonight that has all the b's in it ..

and I am hoping it doesn't backfire on me ... it has just as much b vits in em that my other ones do though ..

but before when I did this cleanse it made me feel really good and my memory came back to me and was very sharp for a change.. :)  I could only do 7 outta 14 days of it though cause it started absorbing the meds I was on too including the benzo which didn't do me any good at all.. if there are any remnants of benxo in my system this will surely clean it out .not sure if that will be a good thing at the point but I am giving it a shot..

the b''s really did work for me in the beginning but now it seems my body may have enough to do me .. plan on drinking lots of water to help flush my system though and maybe that will help ....

congrats on being 7 weeks benzo free... that is great .. I can't wait till I am healed from this myself...

its gonna take me some time though ...but other than that I think I am doing good too...

as far as the shots ..well I have never taken them.. i used to have the b-12 sublingual and that was a long time ago .. now I just have the b-mega stress complex...

today has been better for me ..hence no benedryl so maybe all the sx's are passing me for now..

thanks a lot Lori Lee..                                              :smitten:  WS

Hey Wild Soul,

A body cleanse sounds good. Is that the same as a colon cleanse or does it help other body parts as well? I have never done any kind of cleanse before, but I imagine it feels good afterwards. Getting all the toxins out of your body! How long have the B vitamins been helping you? I can't wait to be healed as well. I am getting more and more windows; others were right about the healing process!! Wishing you all the best....

Hey Lady H

I tried replying to your post yesterday and for some reason it wouldn't let me.. I tried 3 different times ..

so I didn't want you to feel like you weren't being heard here..I have never had that problem before though.

I appreciate the heads up on the vit b-6 ..I knew one of em helped with water retention I just wasn't sure which one it was...my b-vits have only 100mg of b-6 in them for all 3 caps... the prob seems much better today though as I am trying to watch my diet to reduce some carbs which always helps..I may have to get some more b-6 to supplement

I tried to post what mine had in it but it didn't work for me ... that was a lot of wasted time .. :laugh: oh well that was yesterday  :)

you are right about being in tune with our bodies... shoot the docs don't have the answers ..we gotta find them for ourselves right ? well most of em don't anyways....

thansk again    :smitten:  WS

Hey Lori

what I am doing is a ultimate detox & cleanse a 2 week program which I only have 7 days left of it...

it is a comprehensivew whole body cleansing kit ... intestinal,blood,fat,hepatic 

this is what it says on the  package...

Boost your bodys cleansing process

the body carries out its own, spontaneous cleansing processes on a daily basis,working to eliminate toxins that we breathe in,ingest or absorb from the environment as well as the toxins that form internally as by -products of natural processes such as breathing and digestion..

the nutrients and herbs contained in the Michaels naturopathic  ultimate detox & cleanser

support detoxification and cleansing of

* blood stream,circulatory and lympahtic

* intestinal tract system

* hepatic system(liver)

Also

*promot proper fat metabolism for more effective elimination of toxins stored in fat tissue

* Synergististically blended for optimal results

all you need for an easy-to-use comprehensive detoxification and cleansing program

this stuff also contains bentonite clay and charcoal for absorbtion of chemical including drugs so if you are on any meds at all it will absorb them... so take note of that...  its good for low energy and poor digestion which I do have the digestion probs .. it is a 2 week program and I am not sure how much it costs as I have had it a while but I don't think I paid over $30 for it .. it works  I know that much..

blessings                    :smitten:  WS

Hey Lori

I forgot to mention .. the b-vits have been helping me ever since I took my last valium.. I couldn't do without the b vit and if I did  the anxiety would hit me hard ... I took em round the clock for 2 weeks and then it seemed they weren't helping me as much anymore because my theory: maybe my body had enough built up in me I dunno but I am going with that... since they are water soluable you pee them out so I don't really see that I had too much of a built up but I gotta listen to my body and do what it tells me too do.. ;D .. I am not saying the anxiety is back full fledge but I did have a bad couple of days there and maybe thats part of the wd..and it peaked with me at 2 weeks off which from what I have read the blood concentration of the benzo is now dipped down pretty low.. for me it always took 42 days or it has before for me to feel the full effects of a cut so I am going with that and if that is the case then I am still not outta the water yet... but  I also am not taking the nexium anymore which for me caused anxiety and I not taking the zantac which caused me anxiety too.. so maybe ,just maybe this won't be so bad this go around like it has been for me .. I do still expect bad days and all I can do is be ready to deal with em.. I got my valarian tincture on standby now and if I have to take it ..the benedryl which works to calm me down too.. when my blood pressure goes up I know what to do for that too... crush up 3 cloves of garlic ,put that into water along with 20 drops of cayenne tincture and drink it down ... it works believe it or not .. and if that is not enough I do it all over again... sure fire way to prevent a heart attack or stroke too which I am paranoid about anyways...that remedy alone makes me feel safe where I can ride through the storm ..

sorry this probably more than you wanted to hear.. :-[  :) I was on a roll oops..

blessings  :smitten: WS

Hey Wild Soul,

Are you still going to take the Vitamin B? I think you are experiencing withdrawals with the anxiety. My high levels of anxiety hit at around 4 weeks after my last benzo. Vitamin B is so good for the nervous system and maybe you didn't develop a buildup or tolerance to it. I believe you about the garlic and blood pressure. Last year, I took garlic supplements everyday for a candida overgrowth. It made my blood pressure go down too low; like 90/60. Once I stopped the garlic, it went back up to a normal range. My mom also takes something called Garlictrin (sp?) to help with her blood pressure. I have some Valerian Root, but have not tried it yet. I think I saw something negative about it on the internet. I worry about side effects even from natural stuff. So, I just try to tough it out as best as possible. I would take Benadryl for sleep, but it has the opposite effect on me; makes me wired! So, have to wait around for natural sleep and some nights it is really good. You are doing great and know that every day is one more day of recovery!!!

Hey Lori Lee thanks for dropping by  :)

congrats on being the new senior mod I must say... :)

yeah  I am beginning to experience more anxiety and gi distress now(17days off now). no I am not gonna take the b vits and after my first dose of the cleanse pills I was gonna try well I done changed my mind on that too ..I just don't think I am ready for it right now.. it seems to have upped my sx's a bit ..

I so needed a benzo last night .. I felt like I was losing it again.. but I held on ..I would have took 5 benedryls if it keeps me away from the benzo..  I dont wanna even go there again..

I got some flax seed oil thats what I take for omega 3's so I might take some of those still and my cal/mag which helps me relax a bit and calms my tummy down some although nothing seems to be helping with that right now either.

today was a good day I supose much better than last 2

that garlic is good stuff ..thats for sure..

as for valarian root I used to take that a lot a long time ago for sleep and it really done the trick but I am so sensitive to everything it seems right now .. I am scared to try a lot of things like you..

wow! cant take the benedryl huh? thats weird but it does happen to some ..I am lucky I can take it I guess.

You're right every day is one more day of recovery ..I just get impatient sometimes ..hence the drop off from 1 mg of valium... I know it ain't over yet..

thanks so much for dropping in and sharing your thoughts .. I appreciate that very much  :smitten:

WS

Hey WS,

Just dropping in to say Hey and see how you're feeling today! 

Hope your window opens wide and the sunshine pours in!    :hug:

Phyllis  :)

I so needed a benzo last night .. I felt like I was losing it again.. but I held on ..I would have took 5 benedryls if it keeps me away from the benzo..  I dont wanna even go there again..

Hey Wild Soul,

I can soooo identify with what you said. There have been many times post benzos that I felt like I was "losing it." It is a horrible feeling and I start worrying that it will not pass. It always does, but waiting for relief is not easy. A benzo might help for a bit, but in the long run, it's like putting a bandaid on a gapping wound. And not the answer to withdrawals. Time is the biggest healer. Just need to take things one day at a time...

Hey LadyH and Lori Lee... :)

nice to hear from you both. I am feeling much better today .thanks for checking in on me.

got up at 6am though n been going ever since ..its has been a good day for me ..nice window... :)

one day at a time that is for sure...  :yippee:

:smitten: WS

nice to hear from you both. I am feeling much better today .thanks for checking in on me.

got up at 6am though n been going ever since ..its has been a good day for me ..nice window... :)

Great to hear you are having a "window"!!  :yippee: :yippee:

:yippee:  Aren't those open windows fun?  :yippee: 

Mine is still open so far as well.  We're on a roll now!!    :)

Hope it stays open a few days so you can really enjoy it!  :hug:

;) Hello nola my friend  :mybuddy: i just read your PM thanks for thinking about me my dear friend  :mybuddy: I am so glad to hear you are feeling better and you are being blessed with a wonderful window that is wonderful.and thank the lord you got your computer back that is great too.i just got my laptop back late yesterday afternoon myself that is one reason i havent been on here i had to put everything back in it i lost everything so i had to start over but that is ok i got the main things put in and i will work on the rest a little at a time.the last 2 days i havent been feeling well i pray tommorow is better we are suppost to keep our grandaughter and take her to church sunday.well i am going to get off of here for now just know my friend you are always in my thoughts and prayers.have a blessed night.

God bless you and keep you forever in his care

:smitten: love and hugs  :hug:

sherry

http://www.dayspring.com/ecards/predesign.asp

http://www.dayspring.com/ecards/predesign.asp

Hey Lori Lee and LadyH ... still got the window  :yippee: :yippee: so far so good..

and I am enjoying it  :)

glad you are having one too Lori  :yippee:  thats wonderful 

:smitten:  WS

Hey Countrygrl

glad to know you are ok... hope you get a window soon and start feeling better...

Something has gotta give for ya .. Have you not had any good days yet? or do you just not remember any of em?  Maybe you can get to the doc soon and get yourself checked out really good .. I think you really should do that so you will know if there are any more issues you may have goin on with ya. Take care of yourself and good to hear from you .. call me anytime you need a friend to talk to .. I promise I will let you do most of the talking this time.. ;) I tend to have a big mouth and don't know when to shutup sometimes. either that or you just don't talk that much ..lol  :laugh: .. then again I ain't a bit shy anymore.. 

I am happy to have my puter back.. still gotta get everything put back on my hard drive  ..it's all on an external right now..thats gonna take a lot of time too..might try to tackle that this weekend or some of it anyways...  :)

gonna go for now and watch a movie with my family ...

take care my friend..      :smitten: WS