Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Wild Soul, Running Free

Hi Buddies

Well my nice window left me yesterday evening...  :(  I hope to get to feeling better soon ... :) my left arm hurts me too and that is disturbing .. hope its just wd related ..ugh...I hate it ...today me and hubby are going on a date ..dinner and a movie  ..wish I was feeling up to it .. this has been his only day off since we went to Gatlinburg ..its cold here and its snow flurring too ... bbbbrrrrrrrrrrr. oh well we'll make the best of it  :)

:smitten:  WS

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Wi...]

• [Be...]

• [co...]

• [tr...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Buddies

Well my nice window left me yesterday evening...  :(  I hope to get to feeling better soon ... :) my left arm hurts me too and that is disturbing .. hope its just wd related ..ugh...I hate it ...today me and hubby are going on a date ..dinner and a movie  ..wish I was feeling up to it .. this has been his only day off since we went to Gatlinburg ..its cold here and its snow flurring too ... bbbbrrrrrrrrrrr. oh well we'll make the best of it  :)

:smitten:  WS

Hey WS,

How did dinner and the movie go? 

I'm sorry you had to feel bad while spending time with your husband out.  Did it do you any good to get out?    Alot of times when I've felt that way I didn't hesitate to be a wet rag for my husband and say no to leaving.  When the agoraphobia hits hard I really don't care where anyone wants to go!  :D

The good part is, days like today when my window is open, he gets to see a new me!  We even grilled outside tonight, which is something he hates to do, but was trying to do things with me since I felt good.    :yippee:

I hope tonight works out for you, and you wake up with a wide open window from getting out and having fun!  :)

Phyllis  :smitten:

Hey LadyH48

Dinner was great and movie was funny.. we seen Madea Goes to Jail .. :laugh:

I done alright today.. had to take a benedryl though cause I felt a little anxious and it helped me get through the day just fine ..no more probs  :) .. We went to super target afterwards and hit Goody's big going outta biz sale and found a couple of shirts for the girls..we just got home

and I am glad to be here even though it was good getting out for a bit...I don't care much for the cold weather at all ..will be so glad when we have another warm spell.. I still get the chills/shakes every day still although not as bad and when they hit I literally freeze .....gonna kick back here on my heating pad for a bit I think to get all cozy again.. :)

Some days I don't even wanna leave the house even though I feel better when I do ..its seem so exhausting just thinking bout getting ready though at times....so I just stay home and piddle round here on the puter or clean ..LOL  :) on my days off that is otherwise I have to make myself get up and go whether I want to or not.. ;)

Thats nice of your hubby to grill out with you ..glad you had a good day ..its really nice to feel normal again thats for sure .. I just love it when I feel that way ..sure wish it would last longer thats all...not sure where you are from but I assume the weather was nice though for you to grill out .. I am from SE Tn ..in between Knoxville and Chattanooga..It didn't make it above freezing here today...bbrrrrrrrrr.. I know it could be worse though.. no way I could live up north  :laugh: I would hibernate    literally .... :)

:smitten:    WS ( Nola)

Hey LadyH48

Dinner was great and movie was funny.. we seen Madea Goes to Jail .. :laugh:

I love a good funny movie.  We havn't seen that one but I'd like to!

I done alright today.. had to take a benedryl though cause I felt a little anxious and it helped me get through the day just fine ..no more probs  :)

I agree with the use of the Benedryl (or anything else over the counter) that helps with any side effects!  I'm glad the Benedryl worked for you!

.. We went to super target afterwards and hit Goody's big going outta biz sale and found a couple of shirts for the girls..we just got home

and I am glad to be here even though it was good getting out for a bit...

I like to get out but I have to really be in the mood.  I guess being online for so long this is where my comfort zone is.  I need to get out of that habit in a major way.

I don't care much for the cold weather at all ..will be so glad when we have another warm spell.. I still get the chills/shakes every day still although not as bad and when they hit I literally freeze .....gonna kick back here on my heating pad for a bit I think to get all cozy again.. :)

Some days I don't even wanna leave the house even though I feel better when I do ..its seem so exhausting just thinking bout getting ready though at times....so I just stay home and piddle round here on the puter or clean ..LOL  :) on my days off that is otherwise I have to make myself get up and go whether I want to or not.. ;)

I know what you mean about not wanting to leave the house.  Sometimes just the thought of going through the trouble of getting ready to go somewhere seems like a chore!

Thats nice of your hubby to grill out with you ..glad you had a good day ..its really nice to feel normal again thats for sure .. I just love it when I feel that way ..sure wish it would last longer thats all...not sure where you are from but I assume the weather was nice though for you to grill out .. I am from SE Tn ..in between Knoxville and Chattanooga..It didn't make it above freezing here today...bbrrrrrrrrr.. I know it could be worse though.. no way I could live up north  :laugh: I would hibernate    literally .... :)

:smitten:    WS ( Nola)

I'm in southeast TX on IH10.  I live about 3 miles from the TX/LA state line, about 20 or so miles from the Gulf of Mexico.  We went to Gatlinburg one year on vacation and I absolutely LOVE it up there!!  We even went white water rafting in the Smokies.  That was so much fun!  That was also years before my back surgery.  I'd like to try it again, but i'm too chicken now because of my back.  I'd like to get back up in that area again one day for a vacation.  I'd also like to see the Carolinas.  It was probably in the low 70s this afternoon while we were outside.  It wasn't too bad.

We did laugh alot at my husband.  Poor baby he hasn't a clue about how to grill outside!  I have to give it to him, tonights chicken was the first I ever had with black skin!!  :laugh:  He hates grilling so he has no urge to really learn.  One of the pieces of leg even had the ankle burn off!!  :2funny: :2funny:

I'm so glad he has a sense of humor about it because it really was hilarious.    :laugh:

Hey Countrygrl

glad to know you are ok... hope you get a window soon and start feeling better...

Something has gotta give for ya .. Have you not had any good days yet? or do you just not remember any of em?  Maybe you can get to the doc soon and get yourself checked out really good .. I think you really should do that so you will know if there are any more issues you may have goin on with ya. Take care of yourself and good to hear from you .. call me anytime you need a friend to talk to .. I promise I will let you do most of the talking this time.. ;) I tend to have a big mouth and don't know when to shutup sometimes. either that or you just don't talk that much ..lol  :laugh: .. then again I ain't a bit shy anymore.. 

I am happy to have my puter back.. still gotta get everything put back on my hard drive  ..it's all on an external right now..thats gonna take a lot of time too..might try to tackle that this weekend or some of it anyways...  :)

gonna go for now and watch a movie with my family ...

take care my friend..       :smitten: WS

Hello Nola my friend  :mybuddy: How are you feeling today? i pray that window of yours is wide opened and you are having a blessed day today.i am still feeling a bit under the weather today bit hay it has to get better soon.i am hanging in there my friend for better days this healing thing may take some time but it will happen.have a great day.you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless You and keep you always

:smitten: love and hugs

sherry

http://www.my.homewithgod.com/jpinspirations/greatday.htm

http://cards.animatedfun.com/insp/hug.htm

:) Hello Nola my dear friend  :mybuddy: How are you my friend? I pray you are having a blessed and wonderful day today and you feel that wonderful healing taking place in your body my friend.i pray all the best for you always.you are a wonderful friend i have come to know on here and the phone praise god.it is so wonderful how god places people in out lives just when we need them.you are a true blessing to me.so what have you been up too latley? i pray you are enjoying your family and life my friend . i just wanted to let you know i was thinking about you and you are in my prayers always.and you need to make you a blog my friend.hope to see you over there soon in blog land.have a blessed day today my friend  :mybuddy:

God Bless You and keep you in his care always

:smitten: love and hugs  :hug:

sherry

http://www.inspire21.com/site/ecards/Religious/life_fragile.html

http://www.inspire21.com/site/ecards/Religious/dayof_troublePsalm.html

THanks so much Countrygrl  :mybuddy:

I am doing alright I supose..had a bad few days there with wd kicking in.. but I seem to be some better today ... I may have overdone it lifting today.. my back is already getting sore ..I should have known better ... it had to be done ..I loaded a deep freezer up along with a bunch of other stuff to take off so I could get my yard looking nice ..I had help so I didn't do it all by myself but it put lots of strain on my back the way I had to lift the freezer  ..

oh well enough whining .. I need to quit it already..  how are you by the way? hope you are enjoying a nice sx free day ... thanks for being a good friend to me also Countrygrl.. I appreciate ya  :)  ... thanks for the prayers to as I need em  :angel: 

I am gonna lie back on my heating pad a bit and see if my back feels any better ...talk to ya later my friend.. 

:smitten: WS

:) Hello Nola my friend  :mybuddy: How are you doing my friend? i pray your back is feeling better dont you be lifting anything else heavy like that.i pray your W/D's are less today and you are feeling much better.i know all to well about the W/D's although today has been some better for me i still have some symptoms mind you but at least i can get up and do some things i am thankful for that praise god.well just wanted to stop by and check in on you and tell you i am thinking about you and you are in my prayers my friend.have a blessed night.

god Bless You and keep you always in his care

love and hugs

sherry  :smitten:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk266/christianmary43/Blessings/Blessings.jpg

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f227/kountryliven/Blessings/Blessings-2.gif               

:)Hello Nola my friend  :mybuddy: How are you doing i havent seen you online lately i pray everything is ok with you my friend.just know whatever you may be going through it is going to pass and you are going to get better and you are going to heal just hang in there my dear friend.you are in my thoughts and prayers always.

God Bless You and keep you always in his care

:smitten: love ya sherry

http://321greetings.com/inspirational/i-wish-for-you/

Hey there countrygrl  :mybuddy:

thanks for the comforting words.  :) . I am doing ok actually despite a bad few hours last night ..I could actually feel the veins jerking in the back of my head ..so I went to bed and awoke feeling much better.. I have been pretty busy lately though..trying to get some things done around here.. gonna start hanging sheetrock tomorrow in the unfinished room ..gotta get a new roof put on to due to the storm a week or two back and I am helping a lady with cancer do the incurables program to get better but not sure if she is too far gone for it even to help her.. only got to talk to her hubby .. I have been concentrating on getting the info for that and sending it to them...

I have waves of anxiety/wd's that come and go and sometime they linger for a few hours but other than that I think I am doing farely well .. this sunday I will be 4 weeks off so I am proud of that .

I hope you are doing ok today and sorry haven't been on here in a few days ..that will prob be the norm for me until I get stuff done around here... until garden time that is  :)

Take care and thanks for dropping in countrygrl  ... keep me in your prayers gal as I need it .. :angel: 

love and hugs  :smitten:  Wild soul

:) Hello Nola my dear friend  :mybuddy: So Good hearing from you.i am glad the W/D's and the S/X's are'nt bad for you my friend and i pray things continue to go well for you my friend.sorry about the roof and all the house problems you are having but things will be new again before you know it and that is something to be thankful for huh.well take care of yourself my friend and try not to over due you do need your rest too so your body can heal itself.i will be praying for the lady with the cancer and you are always in my prayers my friend.have a blessed day.

Sherry

http://www.my-tgif.com/birdsing.htm

Just dropping by to see how things are going!  :)

From your last post, you sound in very good spirits! 

I'll be sending good vibes your way and praying the worst is over for you!    :hug:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z167/countrygrl837/RA-FallFae-thinkingofyou.gif

:smitten: love ya Sherry

Hey Buddies

figured I would check in a bit and say howdy.. been really crazy round here lately so haven't had much time for anything much other than work :)  aaaaahhhhh big sigh ... I am tired tonight so this will be brief...just to know you all are still checking in on me means a lot.. maybe soon I will have time to get on here and encourage someone else like you all do for me..  love ya lots my friends  .. times are good for me even though I still have my bad days I really can't complain much.. I reckon everyone has those .. :) I am still optomistic of making it long term without the benzos especially with the herbals and vitamins to help me along the way.. so I am doing good .. I hope you also doing well LadyH and Countrygrl  ...

thanks and many blessings          Wild Soul - Nola

Can you update me on the vitamins and herbals you are taking now?

thanks, I like to keep up to date on what helps or not.

Yea, everyone has bad days, benzos or not .....glad to read you are so busy and doing well..Congrats to you!!

:) Hello Nola my friend  :mybuddy: Thanks for stopping in and letting us know how you are doing.it is great to hear you are doing well my friend praise god for that amen.you are a busy lady it sounds like doing all the things around the house and then some it does help to stay busy with other things. and praise god he gives us the strength to get things done.i am doing pretty well myself i still have some symptoms but they will pass with time and healing amen.have a blessed day my dear friend.you are in thought and in prayer always.

God Bless You and keep you always in his care

Sherry

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z167/countrygrl837/cid_5DFD9314-BBC6-4E02-AE19-E79F810.gif

http://321greetings.com/inspirational/may-you-always-have/

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn86/blk-coffee/missing/missing_you.gif

have a blessed day my friend  :mybuddy: thinking of you and praying for you daily.

God bless you and keep you always

Sherry

http://321greetings.com/inspirational/408/

Hey Wild Soul,

So glad to hear that you are doing well!! You sound sooo positive and your outlook so great! Thanks for updating us on how you are doing post benzos. Are you still taking the Vitamin B complex for anxiety? Take care....

Lori :smitten:

Hey my dear friends.. :)

sorry haven't had much time to get on here due to construction work around here and getting my roof put on tomorrow ...I have been so busy ..I have been helping out with everything and I am soo sooooo sore ..I got muscles hurting that I didn't know existed ... :laugh:

Thanks for all the nice words countrygrl .. love ya too my dear friend..and hope you are doing ok..  bless you too.

and Lori .. thanks for also dropping by ..Yes I am still taking the b-vits for anxiety ..tried going without them for a few days and I got very mental as in  violent thoughts and just crazy stuff .. but as long as I take them I am ok nomatter what I do.. so right now I can't be without them  :)  My diet isn't the greatest right now ..kinda eating on the run but maybe I can get that straightened out when I get everything done around here ........  I am about 6 weeks free and doing good ... and getting better all the time .. I couldn't have done it without  this forum either.. :smitten: thank you my friends..

Welll gotta go and get to work sanding sheetrock and painting ..........            bless you all  :smitten:  WS

Hey Wild Soul,

So glad you are getting better all the time!! I have that good jealousy.... I am waiting test results and one of them was my B12 level. If it's not off the charts, I plan on starting back on the B complex. It does seem to rev up my anxiety, but not 100% sure of that. Seems it helps you a lot and I wish it would do the same for me.

sorry haven't had much time to get on here due to construction work around here and getting my roof put on tomorrow ...I have been so busy ..I have been helping out with everything and I am soo sooooo sore ..I got muscles hurting that I didn't know existed ... :laugh:

Staying busy is probably the best therapy. :thumbsup: Gets your mind off any healing symptoms that might be going on. All that work and muscle exertion is probably so good in the healing process and I bet you sleep good at night?! Thanks for keeping us informed on how you are doing. Take care....

Lori :smitten:

Hi Lor Lee

My friend takes the b-12 shot and she says it makes her nervous for a bit after... but that it does gives her energy and she takes klonopin on a daily basis  too.. but has no problems ..

sometimes it does me that way too but very rarely and most of that was when I was on the benzo so I dunno...

Hope your levels are ok

here is some info I got off the net .. maybe this will help shed a better light on the b's    http://www.chetday.com/vitaminbdeficiencies.html

even though they recommend their products ... I think mine works just fine for me and is time-released so I don't get a high dose all at once..although natural is always better  :) ..I really do think I am deficient or they woiuldn't work for me ..hopefully I can get to the doctor and have a test to see what I am deficient in..  and don't forget the vit-d too.....that is very important for many things including depression..

VITAMIN B COMPLEX DEFICIENCY:

MAJOR CAUSES

Vitamin B complex comprises a number of vitamins that exist as a family. They should not be taken individually. In this modern era, millions of people suffer from a deficiency of vitamin B for several reasons, chief among which are:

Stress: emotional, physical and spiritual

Processed foods in the diet: these are not real foods and so they tax the body

Refined sugar. The average person consumes at least 140 pounds of sugar a year which robs the body of its vitamin B stores

Drugs: both recreational and prescription drugs deplete vitamin B

Toxins: poisons in the environment and personal care products deplete vitamin B complex

Malnutrition. Most people are malnourished because they are not eating the right kinds of foods

Cooking. Most people do not eat enough real, raw foods, so vitamin B is killed or so depleted that people are not getting enough of it in the diet

DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS?

Once your body has been deprived of the vitamin B complex due to reasons stated above, it begins to show symptoms (signs) of altered, diminished or poor health. This is because the vitamin B complex (within foods, not vitamin pills) is responsible for such a wide variety of activities, including cellular differentiation, transmission of nerve electricity, health of nerve cells, heart pulse rate, muscular contraction, digestion, brain function, thought processes and energy production. Without adequate vitamin B complex from foods, you can experience one or more of any one of these symptoms:

mental problems

heart palpitations

heart arrythmias

fibrillation

indigestion

chronic fatigue

chronic exhaustion

paranoia, vague fears, fear that something dreadful is about to happen

nervousness

ADD (attention deficiency), inability to concentrate, irritability

feeling of uneasiness

thoughts of dying

easy agitation, frustration

inability to sleep (insomnia)

restlessness

tingling in hands

tingling fingers and toes

rashes

crying spells, inability to cope

soreness all over

and so much more.

CHRONIC VITAMIN B DEFICIENCY

Vitamin B deficiency can sneak up on you, because it doesn’t have to create serious health problems right away. In fact, medical researchers have discovered that very often there can be no detectable signs according to scientific instrumentation, that you are experiencing a deficiency. For example, “memory impairment due to vitamin B12 deficiency can precede blood symptoms of deficiency by years. Evidence that vitamin B12 deficiency accounts for some cognition deficits in older people comes from a study that revealed abnormal short-term memory in more than two-thirds of clients with pernicious anemia…The researchers recommend that a diagnosis of senile dementia should not be made, even in the absence of anemia, until vitamin B12 status is determined biochemically.” (Hamilton, p. 476) This means that it is possible that certain mental disorders can be directly attributable to vitamin B complex deficiency, and it is easier to first start replenishing stores of vitamin B complex than to begin treating difficult mental illnesses with drugs, therapy or psychological counseling.

When vitamin B deficiency becomes chronic (long-lasting), other problems can occur, including troubles with your adrenal system. The adrenal glands serve many purposes, but in relation to this topic, they are the back up system for making energy. When there is a chronic lack of vitamin B complex then the adrenal glands are called upon to produce quick energy by injecting certain hormones like adrenaline into your system so that you can cope with life. If this goes on for a long time, then the adrenal glands become impaired or worn out, leading to even more health problems.

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP YOURSELF

There are a number of things you can do to prevent and overcome vitamin B complex deficiency:

1.      Stop taking vitamin pills and switch over to NutriPlex Whole Food Formulas products. The three most recommended to support you are: BFood Complex, AdrenaPlex and SuperGreens PhytoFood. These products are made only of foods and not parts of foods or isolated vitamins. They won’t add to your problems the way vitamin pills can, and they are not toxic the way vitamin pills can be.

2.      Stop eating refined sugar. Click here to read all about refined sugar and its bad effects from researcher Nancy Appleton, PhD.

3.      Stop eating artificial ingredients. Read all labels on your foods and if there are names of chemicals, don’t eat them. (Read the author’s book, Illness Isn’t Caused by a Drug Deficiency. Switch to organic foods.

4.      Reduce stress through a regular exercise program, meditation, counseling and/or hobbies

5.      Stop drinking coffee; switch to organic decaffeinated coffee or organic green tea

6.      Eat more vitamin B-containing foods — oats, barley, wheat bran, avocado, salmon, Brazil nuts and others.

7.      Be patient. It took a while to create a vitamin B deficiency, so it takes a while to reverse the problem; with severe cases it can take a year or so, with milder cases it can take just a few days.

8.      If you have a friend or relative with a mental or emotional disorder, think of the possibility of a vitamin B complex deficiency and then make suggestions for adjustments in their diet and take appropriate whole food formulas.

9.      Always coordinate all of your health and treatment plans with all of your practitioners.

10.  Avoid toxins in your life. This is a serious issue that causes more health problems than people commonly realize. (See the author’s book, Evil Genius in the Garden of Eden — how toxins make us sick and corporations profit from our illness).

:smitten:    WS

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z167/countrygrl837/sayings/Hi20tag-vi.gif

Thinking about you my friend  :mybuddy: I am so happy to hear you are doing so well my friend keep up what you are doing it is working well for you.you are in my thoughts and prayers my friend  :mybuddy: always.have a blessed day today and always.

God Bless You and shine down on you today

Sherry

http://www.my.homewithgod.com/jpinspirations/graceinneed.htm

Hey Countrygrl  :mybuddy:

Hope you are doing well ... and your sx's are few...  thanks for dropping by .. may God bless you too ... :smitten:

:hug:    WS