Summary of ideas users have tried

[cr...]

Hi I tried flax seed awhile back for general health reasons and it transformed into a woman on the go, if you know what I mean.  Seriously, the stuff had a major laxative effect on me.  I've even recommended it as a natural laxative to clients of mine that are on narcotic medication for chronic pain.  Great supplement though!

[f6...]

I tend to take a lot of supplements, but some that have worked in my w/d would be:

Apothe-cherry: A cherry juice concentrate that acts as a natural NSAID and is loaded with antioxidant goodness (with a decent amount of melatonin. For now, it is one of the only things helping me sleep and keeping me from constantly feeling sore)

Omega 3: I get the flavored kind that doesn't have fishy aftertaste, plus the chewable ones from GNC. Good stuff and should be taken by everyone. The ones from flax are (supposedly) not as effective as the fishy ones, but the evidence seems anecdotal at best.

Superfoods Supreme: Another GNC classic, this contains a large number of antioxidants, as well as barley green extract and other helpful additions that help keep you feeling good and detoxifying your system (barley greens are GREAT for the liver, for example). It tastes like pure ass, but if you mix it with OJuice, it's tolerable. Works wonders, imho.

Multivitamin: I eat well and take a MV! It's good to be covered.

-Pete