Help

[Lo...]

Hey I’m 5 years of and over 2. 5 years out of a setback last year I was doing really well almost recovered then I went into a setback from stress last September and I have been in a acute wave nearly two months now , I don’t know how to carry on or what to do , is there any one can help me , I feel like I can’t carry on 😞

• Love 1

[Gr...]

Just keep carrying on remember The times that you were almost recovered and know that you’ll get there one day again I’m 19 months and still have horrible waves and a lot of pain at times but I just keep going. I keep remembering the good days that I have, knowing that one day they’ll all be good, Keep that thought in mind. 👍

Edited by [Gr...]
Wording
  • Like 1

[Le...]

I suggest a holistic approach where you do everything good for your body you can manage but dont obsess over getting it totally perfect. Every little bit you can do will help you snap out of it. Eat well. exercise even if it is just constant but controlled walking around your house. Stay away from inflammatory foods and maybe try an anti inflammatory supplement like turmeric.  Watch the posture problems like looking down too much at phone and stretch out that neck. Posture has a huge effect on anxiety. Do some yoga. Do as many beneficial things as you can for yourself and they will all add together to give you enough boost to get right. Dont obsess about doing everything right though. None of these little 1% improvements are going to set you back if you slip up here and there but all together they will help and you will get there. 

[Lo...]

Thank you both , but I’m so unwell I’m not sure I can really pull through , I’m thinking of writing letters to my children as we speak , no one in my real life or even in the withdrawal world want to speak to me now , I feel so alone and so unwell and have no support and 4 children to look after 

[Le...]

I am here. I know that feeling too. I was lucky enough to have support in the hard times to take care of my children. Who do you have?  Parents who could help for a while?

Edited by [Le...]

[Lo...]

I don’t have anyone , my mum doesn’t want to believe me and I have no one else , I can’t be there for them 😞 thank you for speaking to me , I can’t see a way out 

[Le...]

She doesn’t have to believe you. I went through WD and to this day no doctor has even admitted that withdrawal is a thing that happens.  The only acknowledgement I ever got was once a psychiatrist said “There maybe have been some bad prescribing”.  

If she is capable enough of taking care of children maybe it would be better for them right now. If you asked and just said I need help right now; would she do it?

[Lo...]

No , I have asked , she just tells me to stop causing drama and problems and push through , I have nobody and I feel so unwell , like I’m holding on minute by minute sick 

[Le...]

Then it is survival mode time. When feeling terrible everything seems impossible to do but every thing you do manage will still make things that tiny bit better. Not the most comforting answer but shutting down and stewing we will call 100% miserable. If fighting and pushing yourself is only 90% as miserable thats still an improvement. Everything that distracts you for a time or keeps your body going will help some. It may be a lot but you have managed worse I imagine. You can do it again. There is some light in your future and everyday you are closer to it. 

• Like 1

[Lo...]

Thank you I’m really trying but I just feel I can’t push through it , would it be ok to msg you to explain . I understand if not . Thank you for getting back to me 

[Rh...]

@[Lo...]  I too am a mom and feel like I cannot go on.  The terror, pain and constant suffering is scary and produces so much fear.  But you have to remember that before this massive setback you felt better and made it through.  This is temporary and will pass…

You have to remember, as Baylissa Fredericks says, “if you are breathing, you are healing!”  And you are.  I have to constantly cheer myself on to make it through minute by minute and hour by hour.

Are you able to sleep and eat (even if forcing)?

Hang in there, this will pass! ♥️

[th...]

Hi - you're not alone. I'm sorry this moment is so difficult to you but it will get better, even if it's just 1 or 2%. It will get better. 

[Bu...]

Hello @[th...],

Thank you for the message of hope and support!   We certainly appreciate it!

Welcome to Benzobuddies and please feel free to start your own thread and tell us how we can support you.

• Like 1

[Tw...]

You CAN make it. Cling and practice your Spiritual Beliefs. 

• Psalm 91:9-14: “If you say, ‘The Lord is my refuge,’ and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name.”

• Love 1

[je...]
40 minutes ago, [[T...] said:

You CAN make it. Cling and practice your Spiritual Beliefs. 

• Psalm 91:9-14: “If you say, ‘The Lord is my refuge,’ and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name.”

Hi @[Tw...]

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

Thanks for your message of support. Please note that BenzoBuddies is a secular forum. We do not allow the discussion of religious content.

Do not use this community to promote or proselytize your religious beliefs.

Guidelines

• Like 1

[Lo...]

Thank you for everyone that commented here , I have made it through the day ❤️ I just hope I can cope the rest of the way 

• Like 2

[Gr...]

One thing that I have learned is your never Alone at benzo buddies what we’re going through only two members out of my family of 57 know what I’m going through and believe me and that becomes disheartening sometimes but remember you can always come here knowing that people know exactly what you’re going through. Chat with us anytime.

• Like 1

[Tw...]
15 hours ago, [[L...] said:

Thank you for everyone that commented here , I have made it through the day ❤️ I just hope I can cope the rest of the way 

You can do it, just don't ever give up. 

• Like 1

[Tw...]
14 hours ago, [[G...] said:

One thing that I have learned is your never Alone at benzo buddies what we’re going through only two members out of my family of 57 know what I’m going through and believe me and that becomes disheartening sometimes but remember you can always come here knowing that people know exactly what you’re going through. Chat with us anytime.

Benzo withdrawal is by far the most difficult thing I have ever experienced in my life. We must remember that our symptoms are temporary, and they will pass. It is refreshing to come to this website and to hear from other people who know what we are going through. 

• Like 1

[Tw...]
On 25/04/2024 at 17:38, [[G...] said:

Thank you for your kind, reassuring words. It is very helpful to know that other people know what I am going through 

• Like 1

On 24/04/2024 at 06:05, [[L...] said:

Hey I’m 5 years of and over 2. 5 years out of a setback last year I was doing really well almost recovered then I went into a setback from stress last September and I have been in a acute wave nearly two months now , I don’t know how to carry on or what to do , is there any one can help me , I feel like I can’t carry on 😞

Whatever you do, Never Give Up. You can do it. Benzodiazepine withdrawal is Temporary and all of the scary symptoms will pass