Will the inner trembling ever go away?

Hi a few years ago when I think I hit tolerance and didn’t know what I think I just felt like crap and after cancer and a fall that broke quite a few bones. I thought that was just as good as it got in your 60s and didn’t really give a lot of consideration to the valium because I’ve been on it so long. But more recently when I hit that tolerance and I kept going to all the ER’s and they kept saying it couldn’t be it couldn’t be it couldn’t be and I kept saying it is it is it is and I even had security guards throw me out of two hospitals because I wouldn’t stop until they listened to me . Anyways, I started noticing an inner trembling and I worried I had a MS but I don’t think it’s MS I think it’s myelin sheath damage from the nerves although I’m a cancer survivor and they always said that I could get neuropathy. I didn’t have the type of chemo that gives neuropathy in general so I’m not thinking it’s That . I just tremble under stress different than the tremors The tremors after they cut that dose two large were awful the tremors. I could barely stand up. I almost hit the ground a few times. Especially in the Dallas airport right after they did that to me with my little service dog and a suitcase I could barely function with all those people because I hadn’t even been in an airport in 25 years. But the shaking. I realize I’m 67 but I don’t think I just started shaking recently, just to shake you know? Will it go away? Thank you.

Edited by [...]
Spelling

[Bu...]

Hello @[...],

Tremors are pretty common when dealing with benzos.  They seem to come with use, tolerance, tapering and withdrawal.  I'm really sorry you're dealing with them, though.

If they came after a dose cut, then usually they will settle down given enough time for your system to stabilize some.

Hang in there.:hug:

[Ho...]

Hi @[...],

I had an awful inner tremor for months and months. I couldn't describe how weak and sick it made me feel. I'm 71 now and was 70 when I jumped. That awful tremor stopped around 9 months off. It was gradual, over about two months. I suddenly noticed I didn't feel weak, sick and shaky any more. 

It never came back.

So hang in there! There is light at the end of this horrendous tunnel!

Warmly,

HCHC

@[Ho...] thank you for that. Sometimes it’s so scary. Sometimes it’s not there and then other times it’s like you have Parkinson’s disease. Are you free from all your symptoms now and which drug did you finally free yourself from?