Need help pls urgent.

[Ya...]

[Ya...]

I'm destroyed. the doctors wrecked me so much with their damn drugs. I had a COVID vaccination in December 2021. and had a headache afterwards. I went to the neurologist and he said I have migraines and I've got a triptan. when taking it I became restless and everything in my body tingled. I called my neurologist and then drove there. I told him after the triptan I feel very strong restlessness and tightness in my chest. IT IS ALSO EVERYTHING IN THE PACKAGE LEAFLET AS A SIDE EFFECT. he told me i was depressed, i reciprocated and told him i am not depressed. Then he told me to take trimipramine, it helps with headaches. I told him I'm not depressed. than i took the drug and drove home. when i took the first pill in the evening as prescribed, my life ended. everything became unreal, I no longer recognized myself, I immediately had an urge to move and could no longer sleep at all. and even became psychotic. I immediately ran to the neurologist who told me he didn't know about such side effects. I didn't know what was happening to me anymore. everything was unreal and fake. as if I'm dissolving, derealization depersonalization. when i was there he gave me escitalopram/ celexa in addition to trimipramine and opipramol. and I was getting worse and worse I immediately went to a psychiatrist and told him it was these pills. what happened to me he just upped the doses and told me i have an anxiety disorder. I took the cans and no longer recognized my family, I smashed everything and threw things around. the doctors wrecked my life it went on like this for 2 months until my family took me to the psychiatric ward, i told them the pills wrecked me without a second of sleep or sitting still. with full anxiety anxiety fear and panic 24/7. they told me there that we could get it. they stopped taking all the medication and gave me serequel and ativan. but nothing got better nothing at all. everything had gotten worse. I deeply despise the doctors who did this to me. I was in psychiatry for 2 months and then I ran away with the drugs atosil, effexor/venlafaxin 225mg Tavor 2.5 mg, zopiclone, Remeron 45 mg pregabalin/lyrica 600mg I just wanted to die. I am infinitely destroyed. my head is burning and tingling spasms have a severe memory disorder derealization nightmares hallucination fear fear fear fear insomnia i am so dizzy and have akathasia to the point of no more. Now I can say I'm depressed but it's not me that it is. what's going on in my head. I've had 7-10 seizures a day on the meds. and no one dropped them, i kept getting more. when I then I came to a neurological hospital as an emergency. put me immediately pregabalin/lyrica remeron 45mg atosil 60mg. and in the end they only released me with ativan and effexor/venlafaxin. The fact is that I am now 1,3 year without venlafaxine and e

eszopiclone 11 months. I'm at zero but nothing improves at all. I cry every day every damn day I hate every minute. And forget everything I did or said 1 minute ago. I come from Germany. and unfortunately I have no more money because I paid all the doctors here with money who have ridden me into the abyss. i really need help i beg you endlessly. I have three children and am married. please please please answer me at least i beg you. help help help.  When I took eszopiclone I didn't sleep and was immediately psychotic and in my psychotic state I took all the pills I had while sleepwalking. That means, among other things, 4-5 pills eszopiclone a 3mg dayli and the psychiatrist gave me cold turkey. I will die omg.  I can't stand this pain in my head anymore. I'm so dizzy. I can't even stand anymore, even though I have akathasia. My blood pressure is so low and I'm so pale. I no longer create my thoughts myself; they come by themselves and disappear without me knowing what I was thinking. My memory is so badly damaged I never know what I did or did 2 minutes ago, I can't even speak anymore and I can't remember the names of my children and wife. Both of my ears have constant pressure. and I can't hear anything in my left ear anymore, I can't taste or smell anything anymore, I'm so aggressive I don't know what to do anymore. These damn suicidal thoughts are killing me. I don't want to live like this anymore. I have taken 30 different drugs in these 2 years. and came with 8 psychotropic medications and had serotonin syndrome and no one noticed even though I said it 1000 times. I won't go through this anymore. Such headaches will never go away. I only weigh 48 kg. I hate these doctors and everyone who did this to me. This derealization is so bad that it has nothing to do with it. I have a complete loss of reality. I do not know anymore. I'm so traumatized. Believe me, , I don't believe anyone outside has suffered such damage. The worst drug was eszopiclone. it completely wiped out my memory. I can't tolerate anything anymore and have never tolerated anything chemical. or vitamins will kill me. I smoke so much because of this akathasia, I beg you to save me. I have such violent nightmares that they are no longer nightmares but rather the angel of death in person.

I've never seen anyone so bad. They gave Mike over 30 drugs in these 2.6 years and my brain is so damaged.

Our nervous systems are overstimulated right now so adding more medication seems to only harm you.  I’m sorry the doctors keep giving you all this but this is your life and you have the power to say NO , I AM NOT TAKING ANY MORE MEDICATION! Your nervous system needs to calm down . The medications are causing  your nervous to be overwhelmed. You are real you are not crazy. Your nervous system needs to heal and leave the medications alone. Stay out of the heat and try to eat some food and stay hydrated . Try to see if you can stop smoking too. Stay away from all the medications they are hurting you . Only time and the Lord can heal us. Be patient and kind to yourself. Things will get better . Please don’t let them keep giving you meds . all the meds and rapid changes seem to be hurting you @[Ya...]

[Bu...]

Hello @[Ya...],

I agree with @[...], you've had so many changes and so much medication, your system needs time to settle down.  Lots of time. 

I know it's horrible, but everything that you are describing comes with too many medication changes and withdrawal.  I really believe it will get better with time.

Blessings and you are not alone!

• Love 1

[Ya...]
18 hours ago, [[B...] said:

Hello @[Ya...],

I agree with @[...], you've had so many changes and so much medication, your system needs time to settle down.  Lots of time. 

I know it's horrible, but everything that you are describing comes with too many medication changes and withdrawal.  I really believe it will get better with time.

Blessings and you are not alone!

it will not heal. I have been off it for 14 months. The damage was already done to me by taking it and the doctors forced me to keep taking it. I will never heal, impossible. I wish I would go cold turkey without having had those previous drugs. My nerves in my head hurt so much. It is terrible, nothing has improved.

@[Ya...] if the nerves in your head are burning stay off all meds and supplements. Stay out of hot weather . And cut the carbs and sugar and smoking see if those help you. You will heal !