Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Cold Turkey from half of my Dose Valium

[Ho...]
9 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Bei mir war es in den ersten zwei Wochen wirklich schlimm, dann wurde es viel besser als im ganzen letzten Jahr

[Ho...]

You're a lucky one. I bet i will get protracted. Otherwise my Symptoms were'nt Not that Bad. They popped Up 2 months after this CT 

[Ho...]

I think the Problem is that i was polydrugged. A rapid taper would kill me probably

[PE...]
3 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

You're a lucky one. I bet i will get protracted. Otherwise my Symptoms were'nt Not that Bad. They popped Up 2 months after this CT 

I think proacted is what it's called after 1,5 year's or more. Let's hope none of us have problem then. I feel i get better every month. ATM I'm feeling washed out because of bad sleep. I will try a indica strain THC vape for it. I hope it will work.

[PE...]
5 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

I think the Problem is that i was polydrugged. A rapid taper would kill me probably

I was on loads of different meds for a while. They made me believe i was bipolar but it was just withdrawal symptoms I know that now.

[Ho...]
19 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Bei mir war es in den ersten zwei Wochen wirklich schlimm, dann wurde es viel besser als im ganzen Jahr

You're the First Person who tells me that He had a quick Recovery after a Cold Turkey. How did you taper????

[PE...]
12 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

You're the First Person who tells me that He had a quick Recovery after a Cold Turkey. How did you taper????

I jumped around doses from high to low and at the time i quit i was on 150mg diazepam. 

Oh really!?? 

[PE...]
13 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

Can You sleep? Work?

I have my own business and for awhile i bern living on what i produced before all this. What i had in stock and savings

[PE...]
14 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

Can You sleep? Work?

Like many others sleep is poor. I need 10 hours but atm i only get 5. 

[PE...]
Just now, [[H...] said:

You went from 150 to 0?

Yeah. Most wd symptoms i had, I got before the ct. I had bad anakthasia while still on 150mg! I had that the whole last year. And vomiting like crazy

[PE...]
Just now, [[H...] said:

Ok, so schlimm ist es bei mir nicht 

Ich keine sprechen german. Did I say that right??

[Ho...]

Sorry, 😅

I said i was Not that bad Like you. I had akathisia from prozac and barely survived it.

• Like 1

[Ho...]

But that means you Had an awful paradoxic reaction or tolerance Withdrawal?

[PE...]
32 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

Sorry, 😅

I said i was Not that bad Like you. I had akathisia from prozac and barely survived it.

Yes when that thing is bad it's the worse suffering IMO. 

[PE...]
25 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

But that means you Had an awful paradoxic reaction or tolerance Withdrawal?

I just learned there is such a thing as paradoxal reaction! So many words in the benzo wd world :)

It might be what i got.. or just extreme tolerance from taking huge doses.

😊😊

[Ho...]
Posted (edited)

Anyway, did you Take the 150 mg constantly. I still can't believe that you're doing Well in comparison to. others. When was your Last Dose?

Edited by [Ho...]

[PE...]
8 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

Anyway, it Sounds horrible. Where you ona steady Dose of 150 mg?

No. My abuse was out of control I was in so much pain.. I took full blisters of different types. All of them. Sometimes 20mg zopiclone every 4 hours. Sometimes xanor. Depending on what I had at home at the moment. Very often a mix of everything. Eventually i didn't get more effect from 0.5mg diazepam from a couple of blisters.

This behaviour went over a time. Like worse and worse. It all started when i was put on a 4 weeks taper of 20mg diazepam. I started buying my own from the darkweb. 

Edited by [PE...]

[Ho...]

I'm glad that you're Not so sick Like many others. Do you know Matt Samet?