New symptoms a year out. New and 10 times worse.

[Ex...]

I'm in serious trouble now and I can't understand what's happening. When I was on benzos and then off, I had Akathisia, anxiety, spaced, fatigued.

I came off March 2023 and was doing well. I never had anything like this. If I put the entire 6 years together in one, it doesn't come anywhere near this. Not even 20% of this. 

Since Feb after getting toxic Acrylic Ester plastisizer in my nose and inhaling, I feel I am going to die. My head and face feels like numb plastic, my ears and stuffed solid. My body is floppy like motor neurone jelly and can't control it, as wide as I open my eyes, I can't see. Everything is like I can't process it, like I can see but I can't process it in my brain. I feel drunk, half conscious, underwater, mouth is alien, teeth, barley swallow. Feel I might not be alive. Ear drum pain and ears muffled. I had none of this before the adhesive. I also have Flouroquinolone toxicity and Mitocondria Dysfunction and took 50 Nsaids without knowing it kills more Mitocondria.

I can't walk, I can't go toilet, I'm going with no awareness that my body is going toilet. I feel I am losing consciousness, I can't think, I didn't know when I was born. Nothing makes sense. 

Burning, shivering. I had none of this ever.

I am laid kicking and Shaking because the symptoms are so bad. I feel I might nit even be alive. Help! Surely this isn't normal. 

[Th...]

So sorry to hear you are struggling so badly! What is an Acrylic Ester Plastisizer? Is it something you inhaled or is this something put in your nose? Have you seen a Doctor about this, don't get too sick, maybe there is something a DR can do for you. :hug:

[Br...]

I don't really know what acrylic ester plasticizer is but it sounds like you inhaled a toxic chemical. I echo @[Th...] in asking if you have sought medical treatment. I hope you can find medical care for what's happened.  It sounds like a very big stressor which has led to the intense withdrawal symptoms.  I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

• Like 1

[Ex...]

It is an industrial strength adhesive. A neuro toxin. I ordered wall art from Temu. I saw,a bathroom caddy and ordered it. It came with 4 adhesive hooks. Big sticky pads. I struggled to glue it. No warnings. Plain bag. I inhaled it continually for 3 days and was coughing in the night. It got inside my nose and was stinging. 

• Sad 1