Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Window inquiry

[Ya...]

[Ya...]

How do many of you whether post a wave or a setback experience windows ?

Is it

a) Gradual over months (which symptoms getter better first and which is last) ?

b) Within a short time days or weeks and things turn around? 

c) Overnight ? Or sudden ? 

Let's make this a positive post with positive experiences as I feel longing and or hearing different experiences with window entrances give us alot of hope. 

I had the the 3 types of windows, one time I was in a v dark wave and had to go on a trip w my family, I was sobbing the way to the destination and had no clue how I would make it for another hour not even another night , I went down to drop my son to a nearby location with a complete dark viel and then suddenly as I was standing looking at my husband within seconds a window opened! I cried from happiness that I missed for soo long, suddenly I was hungry; more social, want to be around people, want to hug everyone, want to eat and eat (in the morning I couldn't even take a sip of water) , it stayed for 2 days opened (that was early on in my recovery) but truly gave me a boost and every time I remember it brings me hope that our healing could be around the corner any minute. 

[be...]
12 hours ago, [[Y...] said:

How do many of you whether post a wave or a setback experience windows ?

Is it

a) Gradual over months (which symptoms getter better first and which is last) ?

b) Within a short time days or weeks and things turn around? 

c) Overnight ? Or sudden ? 

Let's make this a positive post with positive experiences as I feel longing and or hearing different experiences with window entrances give us alot of hope. 

I had the the 3 types of windows, one time I was in a v dark wave and had to go on a trip w my family, I was sobbing the way to the destination and had no clue how I would make it for another hour not even another night , I went down to drop my son to a nearby location with a complete dark viel and then suddenly as I was standing looking at my husband within seconds a window opened! I cried from happiness that I missed for soo long, suddenly I was hungry; more social, want to be around people, want to hug everyone, want to eat and eat (in the morning I couldn't even take a sip of water) , it stayed for 2 days opened (that was early on in my recovery) but truly gave me a boost and every time I remember it brings me hope that our healing could be around the corner any minute. 

Hi why don't you copy and place your WD question on this forum. You will get responses there.

https://benzobuddies.org/forum/121-benzodiazepine-withdrawal-use-recovery/