Tapering Prazepam, unsure about the speed

[Sa...]

I would like to kindly ask for your support concerning my benzo withdrawal. 

I have been taking prazepam/lysanxia for four months, basically 5 mg/drops in the morning and 5 mg/drops in the late afternoon.

Inmediately before that I was around two months taking 3 mg Ativan (1mg 3x a day). Prior to that, 1 month taking 1-2 mg of Ativan PRN. So in total around 7 months on Benzos. 

I am taking also 30 mg escitalopram, 45 mg mirtazapine, 10 mg olanzapine and 160 mg silexan/calm aid.

I tried to taper off myself reducing one drop in the morning and one in the afternoon every week, but it did not go well, not sure if it was withdrawal symptoms or just my anxious condition, but I ended up with horrible anxiety and back to my daily 10 drops. 

Hence I need to find a way to stop that I can follow.

Edited by [Sa...]
Text was white

[Re...]
1 hour ago, [[S...] said:

I would like to kindly ask for your support concerning my benzo withdrawal. 

I have been taking prazepam/lysanxia for four months, basically 5 mg/drops in the morning and 5 mg/drops in the late afternoon.

Inmediately before that I was around two months taking 3 mg Ativan (1mg 3x a day). Prior to that, 1 month taking 1-2 mg of Ativan PRN. So in total around 7 months on Benzos. 

I am taking also 30 mg escitalopram, 45 mg mirtazapine, 10 mg olanzapine and 160 mg silexan/calm aid.

I tried to taper off myself reducing one drop in the morning and one in the afternoon every week, but it did not go well, not sure if it was withdrawal symptoms or just my anxious condition, but I ended up with horrible anxiety and back to my daily 10 drops. 

Hence I need to find a way to stop that I can follow.

Hello @[Sa...], Welcome to BenzoBuddies, 

Unfortunately there was some issue with the text color of your first post. I quoted the message so that our members can help you with your questions. 

I am happy you found us! 

[Co...]

Hello @[Sa...]

Please use the text editor here to create your posts. Evidently, you wrote up your text (in white) off site and copied it here, but since the background here is white, it will not show up. If you compose your text offsite, and least do it in black.

I'll try to get back to this thread later to see if I can help you, but I am very busy right now.

• 2 weeks later...
[Sa...]

Could anybody at least tell me how long should it take me to taper this amount please?