Members-only Group  ·  430 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Is this window & wave!

[le...]

[le...]

Does anyone else get this normally awake about 4am, feel fine make plans for the day, then about 4 hours later am a sobbing mess, just suddenly hits me for no reason. Sometimes just stay in bed. Only ever had a couple Windows few weeks ago, now back to hell again. Just can’t understand how you can switch from normal to crying mess in minutes, This has been last few weeks, I haven’t done or taken anything different, was befire took zopiclone so it’s not that, Don’t take any ogther meds to help the withdrawal from zop was mild the anti depressants sent me down a rabbit down a rabbit hole where there is no escape. This is truly worst day of my life.

Edited by [le...]
  • Sad 1

[Wa...]

Hey leann. So I am in this phase of cycling or rapid cycling or I don't know what to call it. I have a different brain rotating all the time. I have mornings like you just described or sometimes I wake up and had a decent night's sleep but as soon as I open my eyes, the crazy train has rolled in or I feel an onslaught of symptoms.  It's like Russian roulette every day I never know what I am going to get. I can feel stable for a few hours and then WHAM, feel like I am in acute. I tell myself it's better if things are cycling than just staying with concrete symptoms because at least things are breaking up. Who really knows???

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[le...]
Posted (edited)

How long have you been off meds. I never used to cry therapist reckons it’s repressed emotion coming out. Had the family from hell. This was alll triggered by the flu jab, never had this symptom before something in it set this off.

Edited by [le...]

[Ca...]

So so sorry leann. I do except it's a matter of minutes rather than hours. I wake up then soon I'm a wreck. That horrible feeling of guilt, anxiety, panic, depression, demoralization etc starts coming up and I'm quietly screaming inside, like OMG I'm a dead man, life was coming to collect on a huge debt I supposedly owed. I'm normally really sensitive but this here is hypersensitivity to where I'm falling apart at the mere suggestion of violence. 

Me too, these really are some of the worst days of my life.