Help please! Been CT at hospital at 25mg of Valium

[ca...]

Hi.. :(

I have been CT’d at 25mg of Valium at the hospital since last Saturday. I went in the hospital because I was having SI while tapering. Also, I was reinstated at such a high dose, and am also paradoxical to the drug (yea, paradoxical like it makes me climb walls and doesn’t calm me at all).

When I got to the hospital I had taken 15mg that day only (it wasn’t supper time yet), and they said if it’s giving you SI, we’ll just stop it. Which they did. And put be on a. Preventive Guard so I couldn’t leave.

The following 24 hours were ok. They were good actually. After a certain amount of time it’s like there was the perfect amount of diazepam in my body and it started calming down. It was like I was healed from all of the damages to my nervous system from the last three months: flagyl, doxy, too high dose of diazepam.

But then things started to go bad. Heart rate started increasing. Blood pressure too. I naturally have very low BP and HR. 90/40-50 and 55HR. That’s when a psychiatrist said we’ll swap the benzos for Gabapentin. It should cover most of your CT symptoms.

I was kind of relieved by the idea. But quickly they said I didn’t need it, didn’t have symptoms (we all know Valium CT symptoms can start way later than a day after taking your last pill) and wasn’t in withdrawal and something else was going on. Psychiatrists are so clueless and don’t understand what withdrawals can do.

Anyhow. Things took a bad turn in the following two days. I became agitated, anxious, couldn’t sleep, shaky (all the way to tremors in my face), and she said it’s only from being anxious (I am not anxious girl, you are literally trying to kill me).

Because I know my body went back into a space of normalcy after a certain time off the Valium, I know I am still in here somewhere. Gabapentin doesn’t make things ‘normal’, I just won’t have a seizure. Hands are still shaking though and overall I don’t feel great at all. But I didn’t feel good on Valium either. The only time I felt good was for a few hours after being off the Valium for about 24 hours. It means that I probably had the perfect amount in my body, without feeding it with such a high dose. That’s how I see it. But you might have another idea on what happened.

Anyhow. It’s been a week almost now without the Valium and about 5 days without Ativan (cause that is what they initially gave me at the hospital when symptoms started. I didn’t react good, again, I am paradoxical, so I started shaking and having anxiety on the Ativan).

What should I do guys? Need direction in this crazy mess.

[ca...]
4 minutes ago, [[c...] said:

Hi.. :(

I have been CT’d at 25mg of Valium at the hospital since last Saturday. I went in the hospital because I was having SI while tapering. Also, I was reinstated at such a high dose, and am also paradoxical to the drug (yea, paradoxical like it makes me climb walls and doesn’t calm me at all).

When I got to the hospital I had taken 15mg that day only (it wasn’t supper time yet), and they said if it’s giving you SI, we’ll just stop it. Which they did. And put be on a. Preventive Guard so I couldn’t leave.

The following 24 hours were ok. They were good actually. After a certain amount of time it’s like there was the perfect amount of diazepam in my body and it started calming down. It was like I was healed from all of the damages to my nervous system from the last three months: flagyl, doxy, too high dose of diazepam.

But then things started to go bad. Heart rate started increasing. Blood pressure too. I naturally have very low BP and HR. 90/40-50 and 55HR. That’s when a psychiatrist said we’ll swap the benzos for Gabapentin. It should cover most of your CT symptoms.

I was kind of relieved by the idea. But quickly they said I didn’t need it, didn’t have symptoms (we all know Valium CT symptoms can start way later than a day after taking your last pill) and wasn’t in withdrawal and something else was going on. Psychiatrists are so clueless and don’t understand what withdrawals can do.

Anyhow. Things took a bad turn in the following two days. I became agitated, anxious, couldn’t sleep, shaky (all the way to tremors in my face), and she said it’s only from being anxious (I am not anxious girl, you are literally trying to kill me).

Because I know my body went back into a space of normalcy after a certain time off the Valium, I know I am still in here somewhere. Gabapentin doesn’t make things ‘normal’, I just won’t have a seizure. Hands are still shaking though and overall I don’t feel great at all. But I didn’t feel good on Valium either. The only time I felt good was for a few hours after being off the Valium for about 24 hours. It means that I probably had the perfect amount in my body, without feeding it with such a high dose. That’s how I see it. But you might have another idea on what happened.

Anyhow. It’s been a week almost now without the Valium and about 5 days without Ativan (cause that is what they initially gave me at the hospital when symptoms started. I didn’t react good, again, I am paradoxical, so I started shaking and having anxiety on the Ativan).

What should I do guys? Need direction in this crazy mess.

I must also add, I had a weird CT/acute experience with Flagyl. That’s what started this whole mess initially. I am so at a loss..

[Bu...]

Hi @[ca...],

Gosh, I'm sorry for everything you're dealing with right now.  Are you still in the hospital?  And, I'm sorry but I don't know what "SI" is.  

How are you feeling right now?

[ca...]
2 hours ago, [[B...] said:

Hi @[ca...],

Gosh, I'm sorry for everything you're dealing with right now.  Are you still in the hospital?  And, I'm sorry but I don't know what "SI" is.  

How are you feeling right now?

I feel weird. Have lots of twitching and jerking. But obviously I am on Gabapentin so I am not getting seizures at least. But I am not to sure where to go from here tbh.

[jo...]
On 30/03/2024 at 01:56, [[c...] said:

I must also add, I had a weird CT/acute experience with Flagyl. That’s what started this whole mess initially. I am so at a loss..

I was harmed by flagyl four years ago and that is what triggered this entire ordeal for me  that four years later I’m still trying to heal from. Feel free to message me