Members-only Group  ·  430 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Survey - A Call for Participants (Indiana University School of Social Work)

[Na...]

Guys,

Colin has posted a link to a study being done by the Indiana University School of Social Work on benzo withdrawal and recovery. A fellow Benzo Buddie is one of the organizers of this study.  Please find the link to Colin's notice below.

Survey - A Call for Participants (Indiana University School of Social Work)

This is a good opportunity for those of us that have been through benzo use, withdrawal, recovery and protracted recovery to share our experiences of the impact these drugs have had on our lives.

Please consider participating. The more the medical community hears from us the better.

I completed it and it addressed a lot of very pertinent things.   I encourage everyone to participate.  It does not take long.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, [[d...] said:

I completed it and it addressed a lot of very pertinent things.   I encourage everyone to participate.  It does not take long.

Yes, it doesn't take long. And this survey seems to be focused on people with protracted withdrawal/BIND so now's our chance to be heard. 

• Like 1

Just finished the survey. It was easy and if my information can help people in the future not have to make the same mistakes I did trusting doctors that prescribe benzos then it was worth it!!!

• Like 2

Just took this survey.  Wish it would lead to a class-action lawsuit on behalf of all of us who have been severely damages by these drugs.

• Like 1