Members-only Group  ·  430 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Weakness // lead body

[Ma...]

[Gi...]
On 27/02/2024 at 07:31, [[C...] said:

Hello @[aa...]. Welcome to BenzoBuddies.

To reassure you, there is no ongoing damage from your use (or withdrawal) of benzodiazepines. Unfortunately, some people take considerable time to recover. And you are doing the correct thing to not assume that it is withdrawal and talk with your doctor to rule out other possibilities.

Assuming there is nothing else causing this, you might be reassured to know that you are not the only one affected by protracted withdrawal symptoms. It took me years to recover, but recover I did.

You are in the correct place by joining our Long Haulers group.

@[Co...]

What symptoms did you experience please during your recovery specifically the muscles ones?

Thank for any hope.

Did you have tightness, pulling, squeezes and did these symptoms go for you?

Thank you for any hope.

Edited by [Gi...]

[Sc...]

I have the heavy lead feeling. Its coming from the tight muscles of my head making my whole body heavy. Even standing is an effort, such a heavy head weighs a ton. If this went away i would be 95% cured. Doctors don't believe us they think we're all nuts. 

[Gr...]
53 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

I have the heavy lead feeling. Its coming from the tight muscles of my head making my whole body heavy. Even standing is an effort, such a heavy head weighs a ton. If this went away i would be 95% cured. Doctors don't believe us they think we're all nuts. 

The doctors are the crazy nuts they keep prescribing this crap!!! I’m almost 20 months and have severe leg pain some days feel like you can’t lift them in a lot of pressure in pain at the base of my skull goes from the right side to the left side and then one day you wake up and it’s gone and then three or four days later it’s back. I just keep on looking forward to when we are all healed.

On 26/02/2024 at 17:23, [[D...] said:

This auto-imune, the problem is to keep calling this slolely as "benzo withdrawal" that's an auto-imune inflammatory and demyelinating decease that attacks the body, like MS, calling It as withdrawal and to do nothing Just wait is detrimental, auto-imune mediated deceases are damaging to the body, nerves, Spinal cord and brain, If people were properly treated since the beggining much more people would recover, and much less would end up taking their lives. I ended up with permanent nerve damages, dismissed since the beggining after being tortured with psychiatric pestiscides, never properly treated for the encephalitis that such a thing cause. Ended up disabled, calling this as withdrawal is detrimental. Poeple deserve better.

Did your testing show the encephalitis? I feel that this is autoimmune for me as well.  I have alot of nerve issues too.