Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Dizziness

[ro...]

I’m wondering if it is unheard of for dizziness to really ramp up after some time off post ct. I’m at 18 months and I’d say around the 12-14 month mark my dizziness, disequilibrium, brain burning craziness has increased. It’s pretty constant with all the time incredible head pressure. Any insight or understanding of this? Hope all are well. 

thanks.

matt

I'm so sorry, what a miserable state you must be in, do you have nausea along with it?  I hate that this process has us going in reverse at times.  

I didn't suffer with dizziness but there is a support group in the archives for those who did and the length of time and the amount of suffering was well documented by those who participated in it. 

Is it constant or do you get breaks from it? 

21 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

I'm so sorry, what a miserable state you must be in, do you have nausea along with it?  I hate that this process has us going in reverse at times.  

I didn't suffer with dizziness but there is a support group in the archives for those who did and the length of time and the amount of suffering was well documented by those who participated in it. 

Is it constant or do you get breaks from it? 

Thanks. It is constant 

I had that too for a week or so. Hope you feel better soon! You can also check online pharmacy and find information about possible medication for dizziness. You know it can be dangerous sometimes, especially if you have it while driving etc. Take care and please let us know how it goes.

Edited by [el...]

On 7.2.2024 at 01:20, [[r...] said:

Danke. Es ist konstant 

I am still on 10 mg and have vertigo since weeks 24/7.

• 2 weeks later...