Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Olly goodbye stress gummies?

[st...]

2 weeks off, was considering small reinstatement of something, but too kindled. Anyone know anything about these? Read a few posts on forum, all positive reviews.

Picking some up later today.

olly.jpg

We have GABA, it is the receptors that are messed up, so why would any supplements make a blind bit of difference until our receptors heal ?

7 hours ago, [[W...] said:

We have GABA, it is the receptors that are messed up, so why would any supplements make a blind bit of difference until our receptors heal ?

Probably won't but it offers relief. Isn't that the reason anyone gets hooked on benzos in the first place? If you can find an alternative that isn't as dangerous as a benzodiazepine seems kinda worth to me... idk

I know, we all want relief! I just read a post where someone with terrible ear problems went around with a garlic clove in their ear and it really helped them. I mean how ridiculous is that? !! Anyway as I don't see anyone or go out I'm going to try that, cheap and natural ! Those gummies don't sound very natural...and probably expensive too.

• Like 1

Yeah I do regret taking them. Everything I read before I took was all positive. Well crap. Minor setback hopefully?

On 10/01/2024 at 22:04, [[s...] said:

2 weeks off, was considering small reinstatement of something, but too kindled. Anyone know anything about these? Read a few posts on forum, all positive reviews.

Picking some up later today.

olly.jpg

GABA is not crossing the brain barrier. It's a long lived internet myth.

Sorry..

Man, my day has been going amazing I don't know.... I was doing breathing exercises, feeling good, exercising better than ever, blood pressure finally going down. I'm really having mixed thoughts about these, but I do know a few things here.

1. I was a short term benzo user. They didn't seem to work but did sorta help flip my mentality to thinking there were things I could actually do about my problems, something I never got from years and years of antipsychotics and antidepressants.

2. This supplement is sold over the counter in stores and I cannot find anything but positive reviews on it.

3. A lot of people in early withdrawal have a hell of a time even figuring themselves out, let alone offering advice as to where a lot of the success stories on here, years out, do have good things to say about this supplement

4. Benzodiazepines have the biggest warnings imaginable on them, controlled substance, pretty much every doctor not even wanting to prescribe them anymore while you can walk into a store and just buy these flat out

I don't want to spread any misinformation so for now I am going to logout of the site for awhile.