My Brain Has Recovered !!

[Li...]

23 hours ago, [[s...] said:

Yep. We will never be the same, hopefully in a good way

@[st...] After being on this highly toxic, dangerous drug, for 26 long years....I feel reborn into a new brain and body !!!  🤗

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@[Ja...] Thanks !! I'm showered, dressed, hung washing out, dusted, cleaned the loo and vacuumed here !! I haven't been able to organise the thoughts in my head to do these things during withdrawals !! Life IS amazing again !! 🤗❤️

• Love 2

9 hours ago, [[L...] said:

@[...] Es fühlte sich an, als wäre ich plötzlich von einem Blitz getroffen worden und mein Bett bebte. Es passierte zweimal und dauerte nur den Bruchteil einer Sekunde. Es fühlte sich an, als würde KACHOONK in meinem Kopf und am ganzen Körper zittern.

Ich fühle mich ehrlich gesagt so großartig. Erst jetzt kann ich erkennen, wie sehr mich diese Droge vergiftet hat. Ich habe seit mehreren Jahren Geflügelgeruch, der völlig verschwunden ist. Ich hatte mysteriöse violette Flecken unter beiden Armen, die jetzt verschwunden sind. Im Jahr 2016 wurde bei mir eine chronische Herzinsuffizienz mit starkem Herzklopfen diagnostiziert, das vollständig aufgehört hat und mein Herz fühlt sich ruhig und wunderbar an. Diese Droge brachte mich langsam um!! Das Erstaunlichste ist, dass bei mir 1997 eine generalisierte Angststörung diagnostiziert wurde und mir gesagt wurde, dass ich mein Leben lang Xanax/Valium nehmen würde. ICH LEIDE KEINE ANGST MEHR!! 🤗

Okay so the symptoms like a hard neck and tongue are just sideeffects? I am always thinking a seizure shows up..

I am SO HAPPY for you!!

I experienced the same thing, they said I have to take Valium forever because of my disorder. I hope it will turn out as it did with you and it just will be gone.

Enjoy every second of your new life.

Healing is real and you are free ❤️

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/12/2023 at 09:27, [[S...] said:

It just goes to show, stability is EVERYTHING.  If you're stable on the drugs, you'll recover easily after coming off.  Kindling is what does people in.  

Could you explain this a bit 

On 14/12/2023 at 14:25, [[L...] said:

@[bl...] Thankyou. OMG my whole body and brain have switched back ON !!!! 🤗

It dues feel Like the Valium switches you off. Did you feel depressive?  You had a quick recovery considering how long you consumed the med. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [[T...] said:

It dues feel Like the Valium switches you off. Did you feel depressive?  You had a quick recovery considering how long you consumed the med. 

@[To...] It was a 4 day window.  I got knocked into a big wave again but once again, today I woke up feeling good again.  I think the absolute worst symptom I have during the waves, is an unwavering state of pure terror.  I try to stay positive when it happens and truly believe that during these times   a lot of healing happens.   I'm nearly 9 weeks off now.  Today,  once again, I feel almost normal

Valium switched me off alright, for 26 years 💔

1 hour ago, [[T...] said:

@[To...] Fortunately no depression but high level chemical terror.  None today though 🙏

Hey @[Li...] I'm so happy for you and so grateful for your post.

I needed the reassurance today, that it was worth it, that the progress and the "relapses" are all for one thing : getting my Self back. I haven't been on medication for 26years but have been since I was 19, am now 30, so I cannot remember what it feels like to be without them. I caught a glimpse of how it could be so much better the last few days, because I managed to stabilise my dose of Quetiapine (antipsychotic) and I felt as if... Life had always been there, available, beautiful, complex but so much more... Alive and vivid than what I had been feeling for so long. And that's not even the feeling of being completely free of these drugs. That's a glimpse. And so is your post here.

I hope the recovery for me, once I'm off Quetiapine and Valium will be as much a joy as it has been for you. And well done for getting there and sharing this with us. 

❤️

Merry Christmas 🎄

• Love 1

6 hours ago, [[T...] said:

How come so long!? Pain? Anxiety? 

Generalised Anxiety Disorder.......

I was just a stressed out mum with 4 little boys 🥵

6 hours ago, [[E...] said:

Hey @[Li...] I'm so happy for you and so grateful for your post.

I needed the reassurance today, that it was worth it, that the progress and the "relapses" are all for one thing : getting my Self back. I haven't been on medication for 26years but have been since I was 19, am now 30, so I cannot remember what it feels like to be without them. I caught a glimpse of how it could be so much better the last few days, because I managed to stabilise my dose of Quetiapine (antipsychotic) and I felt as if... Life had always been there, available, beautiful, complex but so much more... Alive and vivid than what I had been feeling for so long. And that's not even the feeling of being completely free of these drugs. That's a glimpse. And so is your post here.

I hope the recovery for me, once I'm off Quetiapine and Valium will be as much a joy as it has been for you. And well done for getting there and sharing this with us. 

❤️

Merry Christmas 🎄

@[El...] Thanks for the lovely message.  I wish I'd been as wise as you at 30, that's when I started taking them 🙈 I realise what a fool I've been now.  The several window days I've had, give me hope 🙏

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lisa,

Congratulations on your recovery.

May I ask if you had any back and torso tightness, spasms and pain and did it go away?

Thank you 🙏 

Edited by [Gi...]
  • Like 1

@[Nu...] thankyou ! I feel like all of the HORRIBLE symptoms are over and now the neurological damage is slowly healing.  It's all in the left side of my brain and body ❤️

@[bc...] I was married to an exceptional builder for over 20 years, so I've been fortunate to have a few lovely new houses.  12 months ago, I sold my house and downsized to a nice little unit just for Jimmy and I 😍 I've renovated it to my own colourful taste 😍