Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Archived Threads

[Ha...]

There's a wealth of information available on the old Alternative Therapies Board which was archived during the recent move to the new website. It can be found here for anyone that's interested in having a look. The search function is also very good and will search both this group and the archived board should there be anything in particular you're interested in.

If you would like any of them to be moved across please provide a link for them here and I'll request them. 

Edited by [Ha...]

NAD+ Iontophoresis For Benzo Detox (A Journal) https://benzobuddies.org/topic/267791-nad-iontophoresis-for-benzo-detox-a-journal/page/4/#comment-3433152 This provides a lot of information on NAD+ in general, and shares my experience with the more affordable iontophoresis NAD+ instead of IV NAD+. I wanted that information available to other members, but with the move, it's not something easily accessible. I'm going to now start a continuance, since there's a place to post it. It'd be nice to have the original here so new folks can find it. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, [[B...] said:

NAD+ Iontophoresis For Benzo Detox (A Journal) https://benzobuddies.org/topic/267791-nad-iontophoresis-for-benzo-detox-a-journal/page/4/#comment-3433152 This provides a lot of information on NAD+ in general, and shares my experience with the more affordable iontophoresis NAD+ instead of IV NAD+. I wanted that information available to other members, but with the move, it's not something easily accessible. I'm going to now start a continuance, since there's a place to post it. It'd be nice to have the original here so new folks can find it. 

That's moved for you 

On 24/08/2023 at 14:29, [[H...] said:

With the move over to the new platform all threads from the old Alternative Therapies board are currently archived. If you would like any of them to be moved across please provide a link for them here and I'll request them. 

Hi H :hug:this one . Nova :smitten:

• Like 1