Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

A few of the Pctures I've made using AI Art that I enjoy immensely 😊

[no...]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [no...]

• [be...]

• [or...]

• [La...]

Thanks Nova and Free🧡 She's my 12 yr old Daughter, the most precious thing in my life. I shot that picture and many others. But I'm not sure if I want a Gallery, I have become a very secretive creature. There was a time when I wanted to show her to the world. Now I just cherish every moment spent with her... she's the best Gift I got from this life.

• Love 2

She's just sitting next to me and I stroke her silky fur. She had a huge conflict with the Monster when she was sick, she screamed at her terribly. You never heard anything like this. She wanted her to leave. The MM was appalled. Now we're gonna face her again, at least on our own territory.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, [[E...] said:

She's just sitting next to me and I stroke her silky fur. She had a huge conflict with the Monster when she was sick, she screamed at her terribly. You never heard anything like this. She wanted her to leave. The MM was appalled. Now we're gonna face her again, at least on our own territory.

She is without a doubt her Mommy's girl.:smitten:

• Like 1

Absolutely lovely @[no...] as well as other art-work.  You said AI, is that your software, I see they have that and I was looking into learning the OBS software, open-source, to do an ambience video.  Is Art like this possible with OBS?  I love to try out software, and don't consider myself super artistic but I love learning!

10 minutes ago, [[o...] said:

Absolutely lovely @[no...] as well as other art-work.  You said AI, is that your software, I see they have that and I was looking into learning the OBS software, open-source, to do an ambience video.  Is Art like this possible with OBS?  I love to try out software, and don't consider myself super artistic but I love learning!

Hi OL 🥰 I am afraid I have absolutely no idea. I am only just learning in myself and I am 100%  beginner at this. 😊 and I haven't got a clue what OBS is either. 🥺 :smitten:

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, [[n...] said:

Hi OL 🥰 I am afraid I have absolutely no idea. I am only just learning in myself and I am 100%  beginner at this. 😊 and I haven't got a clue what OBS is either. 🥺 :smitten:

No worries, do you have the software or are you able to do it online?  I see there are a few listed, but you're doing the design from scratch am I right? I think I'll google how to make AI Art/designs, all I googled so far was AI Software ;) 

Well you could have fooled me on being a beginner, and fun I'll bet!  I'm into the ambience stuff but I also love some of the single-person games.  Good brain exercise, especially the puzzle types like The Witness (which got boring for me but some of it's fun), my faves for relaxing are some of the hidden object games, the colorful the better!!  I didn't make this below myself, but it's like your art and I use this on my phone Home-screen ;)

image.thumb.jpeg.f4ec69f95786768acef8794a20be5d56.jpeg

• Love 1

Wow, new to me, I have my about me at bottom of post/reply!  I guess it's called "signature" or history, not "About Me" blurb. It's pretty neat but too big right?  I'll see if I can find a simpler way to display it ;)

On 05/08/2023 at 12:56, [[o...] said:

I love the animation!  This is lovely and less bright colors can be equally beautiful!  What are you using to do these @[be...], maybe OBS?  I hear some ambience artists love to use OBS ;)

@[or...] I placed the gif from Google Images. I am not sure how Nova obtains her pic, they are so beautiful.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

Stunningly gorgeous Nova! They give me peace and each one tells a story. I love them so much! You’re very talented. 

Thank you LD  ❤️ I am humbled by your kind words and happy that they give you peace.  :smitten:

• Like 1