7 Years off August 5

[Th...]

On August 5, 2023 I'll be 7 years off of Benzos.  Yes, 7 long years ago I did a CT at my doctor's recommendation (not recommended).

Then all hell broke loose for the next 10 months after which I slowly started getting better.

I completely recovered by 2 years off, but still get an off night of poor sleep here and there.  Overall my sleep is 50 times better than it was during those dark days of withdrawal.

My life returned to BETTER than it was before Benzos.  Health wise, I am in far better condition both physically and mentally.

I occasionally come back here (mostly on the insomnia board) to try and pay it forward and help where I can.

For those still struggling...there is hope, there is healing.  Time and God are the only healers I know.

Let time (tick tock) do its thing and one day you'll cross the finish line too.

• Love 1

Thanks for the hope, one question..............is your sleep back to the way it was before you ever took a benzo?

Thank you for coming back as often as you do ThEwAy2, you bring comfort to many suffering through this, I’m happy to know you’re doing so well.

Benzo warrior 🙌🏻

Thanku for all the advice and help you have given so many of us. Amazing celebration 7 years 💪🏾