21 months off

[Gu...]

Hey guys I’m 21 months off now. I still have some symptoms but I turned a big corner around month 19ish. My final symptoms are back pain some body aches and some burning hamstring every once in a while. My bad symptoms are head pressure, apathy, toxic mornings and some minor depression. I’m having windows now which is nice. Month 20 was 13 days of windows and 2 weeks of waves. One thing I have noticed are the looping thoughts are gone most of the time now since this last month. I’m hoping to make a full recovery by month 24. I still don’t do much because of the apathy and depression but when I force myself out for walks etc I don’t feel terrible but I don’t feel that well either. Mental clarity has started to come back this last month also. Slowly I am getting there. I hear that most people recover by 24 months and it seems like I’m on that trajectory.

Hey Gulled, thanks for the update. It sounds like things are really looking up now. Glad to hear you've turned a big corner.

Ya it’s so strange, yesterday I had a pretty brutal wave of depression and apathy and toxic naps. Then today I woke up and everything is gone except for some anxiety and fear that I hadn’t had for months before this. Such a strange illness to have

Hey Gulled1, thanks for updating, its so helpful for others to gauge their progress.  I’m glad to hear you’ve had some windows and generally feel you’re recovering, slow but sure.  :thumbsup: