Rage

[Fi...]

I don't know if this is related to kindling, but does anyone have a hard letting go of anger?

I feel like my brain is simmering in anger.

Sometimes the reason is legitimate, but it's like a forest fire and it just burns and burns

I don't know if this is related to kindling, but does anyone have a hard letting go of anger?

Sometimes the reason is legitimate, but it's like a forest fire and it just burns and burns

Our anger is justified.  We were gaslit and abused by our supposed betters, and we got to pay for that privileged too.  We were treated like lab rats by a ruthless system of greed. 

I had a client meeting with one of the companies that peddles this poison.  Imagine sitting through that meeting with your mouth shut. 

It is our responsibility to process the anger and not let it consume us.  This forum lets us vent (except for extreme doctor bashing).  And I have some friends that know me and trust me that I can talk to.  The few friends that matter are horrified and supportive. 

Sometimes I think there is a very small blessing in this horror show of benzo injury.  We are extremely sensitized to things that if you think about it, are not good for us.  Alcohol, sugar, shit food, toxic meds and more.  I look at people the same way.  People who gaslight or diminish me are like those toxic elements above.  They are not good for me and only in my current state can I see that.  As I slowly heal I will have a more exclusive set of friends to rely on.

Let the anger flow through you.  Process it.  You are not wrong to feel that way.  Letting it consume you is self destructive.  We are here for support and guidance through a lonely and painful process.  I hope you can get to a better place soon.  Do you have people in your circle you can trust?

J

I am also stuck in anger and have never been in my life. Now it is all I have. Demonic anger. It sucks. I was never angry cause it gets you nowhere and I was just in therapy for anxiety and sudden tinnitus cause by other meds I should not have been on.

I’ve had lots of rage at times and it’s very scary bc opposite of my normal personality. I took some comfort in hearing Jenn Swan talk about this and others. She’s a therapist going thru this and explains things I’m a very helpful way. It’s the benzos and will settle and mine has gotten much better now almost being off.

That's good to hear. I'll be moving soon to be away from my parents who are my ttiggers and witgout whom I would not have been on this in thr first place.

Our anger is justified.  We were gaslit and abused by our supposed betters, and we got to pay for that privileged too.  We were treated like lab rats by a ruthless system of greed. 

I had a client meeting with one of the companies that peddles this poison.  Imagine sitting through that meeting with your mouth shut. 

It is our responsibility to process the anger and not let it consume us.  This forum lets us vent (except for extreme doctor bashing).  And I have some friends that know me and trust me that I can talk to.  The few friends that matter are horrified and supportive. 

Sometimes I think there is a very small blessing in this horror show of benzo injury.  We are extremely sensitized to things that if you think about it, are not good for us.  Alcohol, sugar, shit food, toxic meds and more.  I look at people the same way.  People who gaslight or diminish me are like those toxic elements above.  They are not good for me and only in my current state can I see that.  As I slowly heal I will have a more exclusive set of friends to rely on.

Let the anger flow through you.  Process it.  You are not wrong to feel that way.  Letting it consume you is self destructive.  We are here for support and guidance through a lonely and painful process.  I hope you can get to a better place soon.  Do you have people in your circle you can trust?

J

Thank you for sharing your perspective and your healthy approach to your situation.

J

Thank you for sharing your perspective and your healthy approach to your situation.

❤️