Help with low magnesium!!

[AT...]

Hello all. So I was in the hospital due to my symptoms a few days ago and had many tests run and was diagnosed with a few conditions that started right after having Covid like CFS, Mast Cell Activation and POTS. Here is my issue. My magnesium level was low. It was 1.7 and I was told anything under 1.8 is low. However last time I took a magnesium supplement I had a horrific reaction. Whole body turned red and puffy, heart rate through the roof, basically it GREATLY increased my Benzo symptoms. It was a magnesium citrate gummy, 100mg, that I’d taken. So the question is how can I raise my magnesium levels?  I declined magnesium IV in the hospital out of fear over what happened with that gummy. What can I do?  Am I in danger.?  Please help. Thank you!!!

What if you consumed more high magnesium foods, such as almonds, peanuts, cashews, and spinach?  Maybe the slower addition of magnesium through food intake would be easier on your system than a supplement.

Agree but I woulsd say be careful with spinach

as it's high in I think histamine and glutamate so some people react.

Thank you both. Yeah that’s what scares me, high magnesium foods tend to also be high in histamine. But I guess that’s still my best route. Thank you!