has anyone had issues with azithromycin?

[to...]

IM 3.5 years off and have been protracted.  I took zpack in 2020 and didnt have an issue.  Other antibiotics have thrown me into a wave like clindamycin did but this is the first time zpack has.  Ive read its one of the most well tolerated antibiotic drug from the benzo community.  I did notice that i was feeling somewhat better 24 hours after my last dose but as soon as i took the new one i felt bad again

I have allergies to many antibiotics, azirthromycin is my go to medication because I have always tolerated it pretty good. I also took it during withdrawal and recovery. Each person reacts differently however. What kind of symptoms are you experiencing?

piamogirl

Feels like I'm in benzo withdrawal.  It might not be related. I was starting to feel a little wavy before taking it

You very well could have been starting a wave when you began the azithromycin. It’s very hard to find cause and effect sometimes. Any drug will have side effects, but not everyone will experience them. I hope that you start to feel better soon. Although you only have to take a 5 day course of the zpack, th drug remainins in your system for close to twos weeks. Hopefully things will settle before then.

pianogirl