26 months free!!! [BROMAZEPAM / CLONAZEPAM / ALPRAZOLAM]

[...]

26 months!!!! wow

time is passing very fast.

I'm still the same, not many improvements.

I sleep between 3, 4 or 5 hours straight, very rarely I sleep 2 hours straight.

and when I get up, I can go back to sleep and I sleep for another hour and so on...

fatigue is decreasing, this is a very good thing. and cognition improved a little just.

I lifted weights this month and I did quite well, I gained 4 kg, I went from 68kg to 72kg (fasting and without clothes) I measure 179/180cm (without shoes)

I don't have diarrhea, I don't itch.

mild anxiety at the moment and my skin improved a bit.

I could say that I am 70%-80% recovered.

I want to reach 30 months and 36 months to see improvements.

GP23

Argentina

This is good news GP23, I was a little nervous to read your post, but when I saw “time is passing fast” I figured it was going to be better than I anticipated. I see some really great improvement, and 70/80% recovered is huge, I’m looking forward to your 30/36 months update, heck, maybe it will be a success story!  ;D

This is good news GP23, I was a little nervous to read your post, but when I saw “time is passing fast” I figured it was going to be better than I anticipated. I see some really great improvement, and 70/80% recovered is huge, I’m looking forward to your 30/36 months update, heck, maybe it will be a success story!  ;D

thank you very much pamster

I forgot to say that the 16th is when I will be 26 months hahahaha, but there were a few days left and I wanted to celebrate and update.

God listens to you, I hope that by the month 30 to 36 I will recover.

My worst symptom is insomnia and I have been without alcohol for 6 months.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for responding to posting this, but I wanted to express myself.

Today I slept 6 hours or 5:30 hours straight.

I stopped using my cell phone at 2 am, it might take me 30 minutes to fall asleep and I got up at 8:55 am.

very rarely do I have these windows or this good news.

this makes me very happy.

Yesterday, Saturday, July 1, I drank alcohol and smoked.

drink 2 or 3 glasses of smirnoff with energizer (speed)

Smoke about 7/8 cigarettes

unfortunately a girl rejected me and I decided to go out to a disco to clear my head, it was a serious mistake because I had a horrible time, I was very bored.

don't get drunk.

When I got home I only had tinnitus and I lay down to sleep for about 3 hours straight.

Hopefully it's a small setback, I don't think I'll drink alcohol again until further notice.

The last time I drank alcohol was on New Years.