End of 15 mos

[Ra...]

Hello all,

Today is the end of 15 mos of jumping off klonopin after 32 years. Today is a bit challenging. I think it’s because of my body full of poison Ivy. It has my system up for grabs. The last two weeks have been really good. If I can get rid of all this Ivy I

Will feel a lot better. It’s been hell but relief is getting closer and closer. Waves and windows but praying one day that I’m

Free!

Ranchman66

Hello all,

Today is the end of 15 mos of jumping off klonopin after 32 years. Today is a bit challenging. I think it’s because of my body full of poison Ivy. It has my system up for grabs. The last two weeks have been really good. If I can get rid of all this Ivy I

Will feel a lot better. It’s been hell but relief is getting closer and closer. Waves and windows but praying one day that I’m

Free!

Ranchman66

This is so wonderful to read this morning RM66.  I've been on clonazepam since 1988 so it's so good to know how well you've done and I'm also praying to succeed.  Thank you so much for sharing your accomplishment, I know you earned every step of the way  :smitten:

Thanks Oregon

It’s not been easy. It’s been brutal. I am a lot better then when I stopped taking it. Hopefully you are working your way through as well!!

Pamster

I would say that I’m covered in it. Haven’t had it this bad ever. Got a shot yesterday and some cremes. I’ve been ok though. At times my system wants to get overwhelmed from the itching but I’m making it.

Thanks Oregon

It’s not been easy. It’s been brutal. I am a lot better then when I stopped taking it. Hopefully you are working your way through as well!!

Yes, I am learning a lot here on BB thank goodness!  I wanted to send you a link to one of my fave alternative health remedies sites but be aware some of the input people suggest fit them, but maybe not others.  I look for what I feel safe in trying and leave there rest.  A lot of sort of "old folk remedies" but you might see something to try ;)

https://www.earthclinic.com/cures/poison_ivy.html