Migraines

[Pe...]

I am having such a rough time- depression, fear, insomnia, migraines and more. The migraines are very painful. Does anyone that has migraines use medication for them? Also, would a daily micro taper help with migraines vs cut and hold?

Thank you.

PS I am feeling pretty hopeless. The suffering is so awful. I wonder how I am going to get through this. I’m so tired and I am scared. I am soon to cut to 40% off of 1.5 mg clonazepam. That has taken 8 months to get here.

Hi there. I have them especially around certain times of the month. Never had them before benzos. Since I’m sensitive to many things I try to use ice pack and heat to help. Usually the heat helps the most but cold on back of head can help for me.

Also I was having stabbing pains in my eyes and head and eye Dr said my eyes were really dry(again not something prior to this crap)…. So I used preservative free refresh drops and that took a lot of that away. Sometimes eye and face pain is bc of eyes being dry. The migraines themselves I just do the heat and ice.

You’re doing great. I know it’s just such a difficult crappy journey but every day you’re getting thru it. Keep using your coping skills, reach out for support and lean on those around you that can help you keep getting thru this.

Oh and yes microtaper was something I had to switch to bc cut and hold was way too intense. It has helped me make it this far. Hugs.