The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

But Mary is so witty and very caring.

Guess what?

You are twins in a way!

I’m kind of like my dad who loved to read the encyclopedia for entertainment. Now that’s fun.  :thumbsup:

Guess what?

You are twins in a way!

I’m kind of like my dad who loved to read the encyclopedia for entertainment. Now that’s fun.  :thumbsup:

Well, I can't really say anything, Stut named me Dumb and Trishy Dumber along time ago  :laugh: :laugh:

Guess what?

You are twins in a way!

Well, I can't really say anything, Stut named me Dumb and Trishy Dumber along time ago  :laugh: :laugh:

We're stupid just accept it! 😂😂

Oh for heaven's sake D you your dumber I just call you D for short 🤪 .. You really do make the head spin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ha ha ha! "A gorilla in a monkey suit"!  :2funny: Who the hell would guess that! I've not had a great day today but that made me laugh! Gosh, the two D's are comedy magic! Love it!

Trishy, I have just got w/d effects and I'm p*ssed off because this crap has been going on since 2013 and w/d since 2015. I am better than I was. I think that the better you feel, the worse it seems when you're chucked back into the sh*t again. Never mind. I hope it goes soon. This is just from reducing from 4.8 to 4.75mg V. It is SO difficult under 5. Well, it is for me anyway.

Looking forward to seeing Rebecca and my Mum on Friday, will just have to see how it goes.

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Intend she said the answer was A GORILLA?? Do you get it bci don't?? 🤣🤣

A gorilla 🦍 in a monkey 🐒 suit.......do pictures help Trishy  :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha ha! "A gorilla in a monkey suit"!  :2funny: Who the hell would guess that! I've not had a great day today but that made me laugh! Gosh, the two D's are comedy magic! Love it!

Trishy, I have just got w/d effects and I'm p*ssed off because this crap has been going on since 2013 and w/d since 2015. I am better than I was. I think that the better you feel, the worse it seems when you're chucked back into the sh*t again. Never mind. I hope it goes soon. This is just from reducing from 4.8 to 4.75mg V. It is SO difficult under 5. Well, it is for me anyway.

Looking forward to seeing Rebecca and my Mum on Friday, will just have to see how it goes.

It is the disappointment added to the sxs I think, cause it just happened to me too. :(

We didn't have a prayer on that one intend, where'd you get this riddle? In one of your picture books? :laugh: :laugh:

We didn't have a prayer on that one intend, where'd you get this riddle? In one of your picture books? :laugh: :laugh:

Alexa nananana :D

Trish,

Mary got me on this. I’ll just say IM TIRED as my excuse.

Could be the turkey though. The turkey has a lot of dressing inside, and then people eat the turkey from the outside in.

Just not really sure. I’m not that good at riddles overall.

You are really very, very smart. 🌸🌼

She is smart!

She I

Aww D  :hug: :hug:

Intend, I'm crushed, you have never said I'm smart  :'(

Mary, come on now; witty is quite smart! Google that definition-characterized by quick and inventive verbal humor.

Trish,

Could be the turkey though. The turkey has a lot of dressing inside, and then people eat the turkey from the outside in.

She is smart!

She I

Mary, come on now; witty is quite smart! Google that definition-characterized by quick and inventive verbal humor.

Hmmm, I may be getting over my hurt feelings, keep trying  ;D  :laugh:    🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hey you! I'm sorry you're having a rough time today :(

Try to keep focused on your visit with Rebecca and your mum. Maybe after a few days go by you'll feel better.. With reach passing day hopefully. Tapering sucks I hate it and I'll be back at it soon.. Always scared when I do it. But hang in there sweet lady, things will look up again and while you wait let Mary's dumbness amuse you 🤣🤣

Love to you girl!

Trish🌺🌷🌼🌸

Try to keep focused on your visit with Rebecca and your mum. Maybe after a few days go by you'll feel better.. With reach passing day hopefully. Tapering sucks I hate it and I'll be back at it soon.. Always scared when I do it. But hang in there sweet lady, things will look up again and while you wait let Mary's dumbness amuse you 🤣🤣

Love to you girl!

Trish🌺🌷🌼🌸

If I can make English feel better, I don't mind acting dumb, so there! There's the caring part of me  :laugh:

Trish,

She is smart!

She I

Crushed?? Her brain is crushed intend 😂😂😂😂

Alexa nananana :D

I don’t have Alexa, but definitely “I can’t hear you “ 20 times.

The two of you are both great. Both with a great sense of humor.

And now I must go get “petrol”  for my vehicle. We are on empty. I’m so far behind today, I could just scream. But I guess I’ve never done  that in my entire life.

Dev Patel said petrol in that movie we saw. It’s used all over the world and we say “gas.” Yikes I’m tired! Must hurry as Dan is waiting.

Trish,

She is smart!

She I

Who through you the fabulous birthday party, huh?  This dummy  :-[

Love to you girl!

Trish🌺🌷🌼🌸

If I can make English feel better, I don't mind acting dumb, so there! There's the caring part of me  :laugh:

Oh come on D if only you were acting.. There might b e help for you though down a yellow brick road ,we'll skip down it together 🤣🤣🤣

Well, time for that petrol ladies.

Don’t want to forget that handsome man in the garage.

I’m off for now, and as Trish says, will check back later.

Trish,

She is smart!

She I

Yes you did, you wonderful dumb woman! I mean fish 🤣🤣🤣

Well, time for that petrol ladies.

Don’t want to forget that handsome man in the garage.

I’m off for now, and as Trish says, will check back later.

Say hello to Dan, see you later intend

♥️

Trish,

She is smart!

She I

Where's Stut when you need her, you just didn't like me getting the riddles in first.  But I will let Stut know you no longer like being d'r :P

Trish,

She is smart!

She I

Where's Stut when you need her, you just didn't like me getting the riddles in first.  But I will let Stut know you no longer like being d'r :P

Dream on Queen of the dumbs, she's just going to strip you of your D bc you were a smart ass with the riddles :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

D, you are a fun lady and I'm proud to be your other half of D, I think we're the smartest dumb asses BB has ever had 🤣🤣

Love you woman!

[4f...]