The Tapping Solution Worked Early This Morning When I Headed to Zero Sleep!

[Bl...]

I was falling asleep for at least 5 days with out problems, though I woke up every hour after which really sucked. Now I'm back to having cortisol rushes that keep me awake. The tapping isn't helping anymore either.

I should be trying to sleep right now but the fear of not falling asleep has gotten to me.

I was falling asleep for at least 5 days with out problems, though I woke up every hour after which really sucked. Now I'm back to having cortisol rushes that keep me awake. The tapping isn't helping anymore either.

I should be trying to sleep right now but the fear of not falling asleep has gotten to me.

Hi Nova,   

I know what you mean!  :-\ :-\ :-\  I'm so sorry this happened to you. The whole thing is nuts!! Wish I knew the damage was doing to my brain all these years! JEEZ! TERRIBLE HUH?? :o :o :o :o

The tapping is one tool but not a silver bullet...It has lost its effect with me as well  :( :(

I still try it for at least 20/30 mins but it does not have the same effect...Wanted last night to take ambien BUT I'm so glad we threw the pills out...I was desperate..I'm ok now

Insomnia back  :( Tapping to no avail.....I have a show tomorrow and was working prepping for it all day Saturday exhausted...Had to stop and go hone was so tired....when I home 5 hours ago I thought I would sleep right away but ugh...no sleep...have my bed time stories on....leaving my wife to sleep and not bugging her...

Valerian may be calming my anxiety....this is cortisol...Tapping doesn't work much for this.....I hope others are getting sleep....

Wish I never took valium in my life  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

You probably got revved up from all that activity and anticipation.  Yeah, the tapping is great for emotional stress, but when it's pure chemical anxiety from the withdrawal, it doesn't seem to be quite as effective.  I hope your gig went well in spite of it and that you're able to rest tonight!

The tapping was so helpful. I so wish it still worked.

I'm pretty desperate after that 0 sleep last night. I wonder if the lorazapam would even work at the same dose if I tried taking it.

Acupuncture (which is the logic behind tapping) need pauses. Try to "resist" and not to tap for some days and then go again with tapping.

You probably got revved up from all that activity and anticipation.  Yeah, the tapping is great for emotional stress, but when it's pure chemical anxiety from the withdrawal, it doesn't seem to be quite as effective.  I hope your gig went well in spite of it and that you're able to rest tonight!

Thanks for your reply...the show went well..the production part of setting the lights, LED Wall, etc kicked my behind...I was miserable the entire time until we hit the stage and then it was fun...You are right Tapping good for thoughts not adrenaline  8)

I've been sleeping 3s...better than 1 or zero...glad you are doing well...and so are our spouses  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Acupuncture (which is the logic behind tapping) need pauses. Try to "resist" and not to tap for some days and then go again with tapping.

Thanks!!!! This makes sense!!  :) :) I thought I found the cure!

It is torture to have relief for a few days only to return to sleep problems again....We who took Benzo were seeking some peace...this is the opposite....I'm really getting spanked for not thinking this abuse of a narco would not come back to bite me..ugh  :idiot: :idiot:

Thanks for your reply...the show went well..the production part of setting the lights, LED Wall, etc kicked my behind...I was miserable the entire time until we hit the stage and then it was fun...You are right Tapping good for thoughts not adrenaline  8)

I've been sleeping 3s...better than 1 or zero...glad you are doing well...and so are our spouses  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well 3 is better than nothing, but it definitely does not feel good!  I hope you get back to being able to sleep more hours.  Yep, hubby is much happier when I'm okay!  :laugh:

Update: I've been sleeping 7s for many nights. No tapping just valerian and sleep rescue...I'm coming up on 6 months cold turkey...I do pray this is over and it seems to be in this window but who knows...either way I will continue to give insomnia the middle finger as it appears the less I care the more I sleep....Wow..thanks everyone  :)

Sounds good. 7h it's a mirage for me.

Truth be told even before this mess with Benzos, I did not sleep 8 hours since 1993 when I was in college. Those days are long gone. I hope your sleep improves buddy....I know the frustration all too well  :o :o