Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

We all heal

[lq...]

After a bad evening, where I went to a few grocery stores and then a 30 minute walk, and it being so bad with so many symptoms, I sit on my couch and tell myself:

WE ALL HEAL. SOONER OR LATER THIS WILL END.

And just that simple though makes this much more bearable.

Just wanted to put this here.

P.S.: I wanted to post this in Accentuate the positive! but I can't open a new thread there.

After a bad evening, where I went to a few grocery stores and then a 30 minute walk, and it being so bad with so many symptoms, I sit on my couch and tell myself:

WE ALL HEAL. SOONER OR LATER THIS WILL END.

And just that simple though makes this much more bearable.

Just wanted to put this here.

P.S.: I wanted to post this in Accentuate the positive! but I can't open a new thread there.

Thank you for saying that. This too shall pass. It always does. Hope you're having as good a day as you can.

HM

Time and patience does wonders for our healing. Everyone is different and it takes some people longer than others. Some will have lingering symptoms, but hopefully see much improvement.

Its is very helpful to have a mantra and keep telling ourselves to be gentle and do everything in your power to promote healing. These drugs were terrible to us, and now we have to be kind.

Sending you good thoughts!

Good for you lqtys, keep using positive reinforcement, it's been proven to be effective for so many ailments, including this one!  :thumbsup: