Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Peace

[3a...]

[3a...]
When we give up searching for answers. When we relinquish the mistakes and painful memories of the past. When we give up control of what may come. We're left with what is. What is is enough. You can experience the ever present isness simply by stepping out of mind, and down into body. Simply experience whatever it is you feel. Allow this experiencing to sooth and cleanse your chaotic mind. Let your soul settle. Fall into grace. Slowly peak beyond the veil mind creates. Step into reality

When we give up searching for answers. When we relinquish the mistakes and painful memories of the past. When we give up control of what may come. We're left with what is. What is is enough. You can experience the ever present isness simply by stepping out of mind, and down into body. Simply experience whatever it is you feel. Allow this experiencing to sooth and cleanse your chaotic mind. Let your soul settle. Fall into grace. Slowly peak beyond the veil mind creates. Step into reality

Awesome thoughts.  Thanks.  I believe the acceptance and surrender you somewhat seemed to be referring to are huge breakthroughs.  I like what you said about giving up searching for answers and falling into grace.  Wonderful thoughts to meditate on.

Kindly,

j

Thanks, Leftwing88, this is good advice.  I also believe surrender and acceptance are so helpful.