Anxiety is over the top today - need someone to hold my hand

[Ch...]

Chanterelle and everyone... I so needed to read all of this today!  I also suffer from horrendous anxiety everyday this is my worse symptom.  So scary!  God bless all of you.  :smitten:

Hi Dianedeedee - know I am thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers.  I am fortunate that anxiety is not my main problem anymore - these other funky symptoms are! No matter how you look at it - it can suck but will get better.

Hugs,

Julia :smitten:

What is so strange - there is no rhyme or reason to it.  Some people do well when they get low in dose and others have a harder time.  I think it depends on how sensitive you are.  I am super sensitive and can only hope it gets better with smaller cuts.  We will all get through this - I try to remember with each new symptom, the last one went away - this one will too.  It may take longer than I want but they all usually do go away.

We are a strong bunch of people and we can do this - one day at a time!

Chanterelle and everyone... I so needed to read all of this today!  I also suffer from horrendous anxiety everyday this is my worse symptom.  So scary!  God bless all of you.  :smitten:

Hi Dianedeedee - know I am thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers.  I am fortunate that anxiety is not my main problem anymore - these other funky symptoms are! No matter how you look at it - it can suck but will get better.

Hugs,

Julia it means a lot to me for your support.  So glad you don't have the bad anxiety any longer but any symptom is too much.  :smitten:

Thank you both, I am taking your advice and holding.  I am going to listen to my body, it has served me well so far.

I am thinking and praying for you both. 

Hugs,

Julia it means a lot to me for your support.  So glad you don't have the bad anxiety any longer but any symptom is too much.  :smitten:

Thank you !  You are right - I will say anxiety can be so bad - I am glad I am not dealing with that on top of the other things.

Hugs and love

Thank you both, I am taking your advice and holding.  I am going to listen to my body, it has served me well so far.

I am thinking and praying for you both.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yesterday I reached the end of my rope and broke into tears.  As odd as this sounds it felt wonderful.  My husband was taken back by it.  I told him I am just so tired of feeling sick every day of my life.  Each day your fighting a new symptom or symptoms.  There is no guarantee once you are off that it will be over. I think that is the most frustrating.

Yesterday I reached the end of my rope and broke into tears.  As odd as this sounds it felt wonderful.  My husband was taken back by it.  I told him I am just so tired of feeling sick every day of my life.  Each day your fighting a new symptom or symptoms.  There is no guarantee once you are off that it will be over. I think that is the most frustrating.

I totally believe that a good cry cleanses the soul. I do that often. You sounded just like me a couple days ago. My husband hates to see me cry because he knows I'm hurting but he's gotten used to my random good cry and venting. It really does help me. I too am sick of all the new issues and never knowing what's coming next.

I do believe that once we're off this poison, we will completely heal! I have to believe that!

Love and hugs to you all.

Julia

Well, more dizziness today so I guess this is going to be the new norm for a while.  I am doing ok today (thank goodness I sit at a desk).  If I worked on a department store and had to walk I would be out of a job!

Hope you two are doing better than I am...

Seasalt I am so sorry seems like you can't get a break.  Do you think meclizine might help with the dizziness?  :smitten: