Restarting Generic Klonopin taper

[se...]

Hello all. I am still holding at 0.043 mg using whole milk. I have been holding at that dosage now for 8 days. Still feeling it every day. Looking back at the last 11 days on the first day was very frustrated with holding and did a drop from 0.0495 mg to .045 mg. The numbers do not sound like much but my calculations put that day just over 9%. Not something I would recommend and knew better.

I am not sure if it is my drop percentage or how I am doing the milk is affecting me. I am doubting my milk approach. I prep as well as I can stirring and shaking the milk to distribute the drug but the milk foams up so much. I even let it settle and then stir.

I am thinking about trying a straight water approach for what I have left. My teva 0.5mg klonopin pill dissolves very well in just water. I know I will shake and stir extensively before using syringes to consume.

I have a hard time with the milk because I cannot see what's in the liquid so really do not know what I am getting.

I do not like the experimentation but am darn determined to get this done.

seeking

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [se...]

• [...]

• [Pa...]

• [sl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hate this "experimenting on ourselves". I do understand and applaud your approach as I'm the same, if something isn't working, I'd rather just take the risk by trying something than continue being stuck. I know Kate08 did a water taper off K:

Hi Amber9,

I tapered from 3mg Klonopin per day.  I did a dry taper until I got down to the last 0.25 and my experience was like yours - the dose was too small to cut accurately.  I switched to a water taper at that point.  The caveat about using water is that it needs to be shaken or stirred and dosed right away because the pill particles settle to the bottom.  The instructions for a taper plan similar to mine are on this YouTube link: