Feel like I can’t go on

[Sh...]

Think it just takes longer for some of us. I'm nearly 26 months zop and nearly 9 months anti depressant. You have had periods where you felt normal, and you still seem to be able to do stuff some days, so recovery isn't an impossible dream. Think it's just the constant  waves that drag us down. Have you tried lavender capsules, lavender is quite calming. I've found valerian drops can be helpful too. Read some of Meganz posts she had real rollercoaster but is OK now xx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [le...]

• [ki...]

• [Wi...]

Yeah I think some of us definitely have it worse than others.

I know once my sleep comes back I’ll be ok, just wish it would hurry up. I’ve tried most things now. I tried them early they didn’t do much. Think I’d have to drink a litre to feel anything.

I know meganz is doing really well finally. That has been a long slow ride for her poor darling. It’s so good to see people come thru the other side. It gives me hope.

I joined baylissas group it calms me down when I really can’t see the light. Her voice is very soothing too.

Yes I found her book good. I'm struggling with all family crap. My mother was large part of the problem, now she's gone for good,( even though still managing to spread her poison at moment),  I will have bit of closure once I've calmed down. Zopiclone does seem to take long time to recover from. I've still got some but haven't reached for them. As you live near the ocean think just gazing quietly at waves can be very therapeutic. Hope better days are coming xx

Try not to worry about the will stuff. We have a lot of that going on in my family but I just always am hopeful people will do the right thing. U have enuf going on atm. U don’t need to be worrying about that.

Best thing I did was flush my zops. Wish I’d never taken them.

I went to the beach today. Was hard to get there but once I was there it definitely helped.

Hope you are managing to sleep. I feel broken, just found out my sister gets my Mum's house, I get half what's left after legacies. I was one always here, she emigrated 20 years ago. I sat with her in hospital saw her every week. Hope she f@@@ing rots in hell. Not about the money it's being made feel you don't count.

I am so sorry Leann you are in a very toxic situation with very raw emotions and deep hurts.  I hope you don't let it eat away at you.  You must find a way to put yourself first and find a way forward.  Sometimes this means cutting ppl out of your life in order to stop further hurt.  I wouldn't presume to know enough about your situation to tell you what to do, but I hope you choose to love yourself with great self-compassion.  You must be your own best friend right now.

Thank you, I know must try to not let the hate consume me but will take a while. Don't worry I'm never talking to my sister again. Not going to mother's funeral, think would take an axe to her coffin!!!!

If I keep going at the rate I am I’ll have 6 weeks. My sleep is pretty much non existent this week except for taking unisom. I don’t know weather to jump of keep reducing every week. The suffering is just too much. I don’t think I can keep this up much longer. Really could use you support today I’m absolutely heartbroken and struggling x

Hi Shayna

I jumped from 2 mg Valium and felt a LOT better after only two days! Before I jumped I was so depressed I didn't want to go on living anymore. So if you're feeling so bad I think you should jump!

Hi winchester I actually screenshot one of ur posts saying that yesterday! Yep I’m not going to taper to zero, I feel so bad it’s not going to help . I’m going for 2 more weeks if I can make it. Do u mind if I ask what dose u we’re on? It’s ok if u don’t want to say. I was only ever on 2mg of v x

Oh you did? :) Yes, I felt so so bad too that I felt I couldn't take any more pills. I was tapering it for 6 months and I felt so bad during this time. I never took everyday before the tapering, maybe 3 times per week and sometimes even less days between. I was on 10 mg and every dose I took was between 5 mg - 50 mg.

Yep. I saw ur post and thought wow that’s great to read. I wasn’t taking every day until I hit tolerance. Then I had to otherwise I got zero sleep and sometimes got zero anyway even after taking it.

I don’t think I’ll have a miracle like u, but I know staying on it definitely isn’t doing much for me either.

But, u had one so who knows, maybe the universe will give me one too xx 😘

I think I hit tolerance years ago, I don't even remember when I felt good taking them. I guess I was just so gone in my head that I didn't even understand what was happening to me. I'm 9 months off now and the last days I have felt better and better. It really feels like my healing are speeding up.

I think you will have a miracle as well, I really think so  :smitten:

Oh you did? :) Yes, I felt so so bad too that I felt I couldn't take any more pills. I was tapering it for 6 months and I felt so bad during this time. I never took everyday before the tapering, maybe 3 times per week and sometimes even less days between. I was on 10 mg and every dose I took was between 5 mg - 50 mg.

This gives me hope. I hope It gives you hope too, Shayna.

I think I hit tolerance years ago, I don't even remember when I felt good taking them. I guess I was just so gone in my head that I didn't even understand what was happening to me. I'm 9 months off now and the last days I have felt better and better. It really feels like my healing are speeding up.

I think you will have a miracle as well, I really think so  :smitten:

I know but it doesn’t help when drs say oh it’s not the meds. I was feeling off for a while too before tolerance totally left hooked me. Feeling anxious watching my son playing football was when I was first like what the hell? Anyway...

Oh wow I’m so happy for you x that’s such wonderful news! I had a good run in December where I honestly thought I was getting better but then I got sucked back down again. I’m really hoping I’ve paid the piper enuf that he just lets me go.

But ur story definitely is wonderful. So many scary stories about lower doses it’s nice to hear a positive one so Thanku xxx

I feel you! I started to feel anxious about sorts of things. And all of because of a pill!

Thank you! It has been hard and I don't think it's over yet, but I have much hope now!

I really had no choice but quit, I felt so bad so I had nothing to lose and I am very glad that I jumped and didn't wait one more month.

So I think you will be okay too!! x  :)

I was a disaster jumping at .5. I would not suggest it. Some people can tolerate it, some who are drug sensitive cannot. Each person needs to find his/her own way and listen to their mind and body. IMHO

I know it’s a very big decision and I am absolutely struggling atm but I was struggling before too. Today I’m scared again because I had another night with no sleep. That’s 5 in a week