Random nights of zero sleep?

[Tu...]

[64...]

Interesting, you might want to start a thread on the Alternative Therapies & Supplements board with your find.

There's so much controversy about what it GABA activating and what isn't. I've posted several times that if people can tolerate certain supplements, they really should add them to their regimen.

I've been swallowing like 10 different supps, some of them considered to be a no-no (Like Valerian, Magnolia Bark) and I'm still healing. Are the supplements working? I think so.

Interesting, you might want to start a thread on the Alternative Therapies & Supplements board with your find.

There's so much controversy about what it GABA activating and what isn't. I've posted several times that if people can tolerate certain supplements, they really should add them to their regimen.

I've been swallowing like 10 different supps, some of them considered to be a no-no (Like Valerian, Magnolia Bark) and I'm still healing. Are the supplements working? I think so.

I agree 100%

I feel like some people just get anxious about certain supplements and call them “withdrawal” symptoms and blame the supplement ... while some probably definitely bring on anxiety. I don’t think it’s the case with things like Vitamins and amino acids

You're right, insomnia makes everything worse, what I hate is how tired I'll feel during the day after little sleep but as bedtime approaches I feel wide awake. 

Does this happen often, do you attribute it to benzo's or have you had this issue all your life?

Hey, I was doing some reading on the forum and this quote that you posted describes what is keeping me from being able to stabilize out. The nights I can’t sleep at all, then be drowsy next day during daytime, but for some reason I wake up when it gets dark. I just had a deja vu feeling when I read that as I couldn’t have described it better. Anyway, do you have any suggestions as far as how to tackle this?

Tonight is another one where I can just feel that I’m not going to sleep

Plus my heart has been acting up tonight. I’ve had the palpitations under control for quite awhile now but this thing is pumping. And I’m not even stressing. I’m relaxed but my heart is pumping hard tonight

Idk

I am having issues with sleep lately too, I am pretty exhausted now... It is not easy. Do you think some CBD products like those [url:https://area52.com/delta-8-products/]from here[/url] may help? Have you ever tried those? I would really like to check those out soon, I have heard a lot of good things about those, let me know what you think :)

Glycine and magnesium

And if those aren’t working well I just deal with it and make sure I’m active and exercise as much as possible