Worst head pressure, ears ringing and fear at almost 13 months benzo free!

[...]

Hi Spazzie.  Yes, I am a gardener and love everything about it....digging in the dirt, planting everything from perennials, annuals, shrubs, and small trees.  I have missed gardening over the past two summers as I was in the clutches of a Valium taper, withdrawal, and now at 10.25 months, in recovery.  I so look forward to welcoming spring this year, and a return to working in my little piece of paradise.  I am also a member of a very active garden club.....obviously, all our meetings now have to be virtual.  How about you, are you also a lover of all things green????

I have not found any encouraging stories of muscle pressure on the head.

i’ve read them they’re there.  I think even Meaganz had head pressure at some point.

If you put in the search tab on the top of the forum page (“head pressure gone”) I’ve been able to find some success stories.  A gentleman being 8 years off had his go away.  others sooner.  Use the forum search on head pressure.

If you put in the search tab on the top of the forum page (“head pressure gone”) I’ve been able to find some success stories.  A gentleman being 8 years off had his go away.  others sooner.  Use the forum search on head pressure.

I have read all cases of muscle spasms for a long time.

Under the eyes. Sometimes on the forehead. And ear movements. Otherwise, it is a strong tension, squeezing, a sensation of movement and a cutting throbbing twitching continuous pain. It was as if I was being pulled by the muscles of my head and face. Also the neck and torso.