0.3 jump ??? Others experiences wanted please

[Oc...]

Hope your Christmas with the little was awesome.  What a great distraction for you.  I'm alone this Christmas in my bubble of only me.  Christmas movies, organic chocolate and zero stress, though.  So, all is good.  Just think, you will be benzo free so very soon.

Thanks healing64

Yes I did mean 0.31

The window was fantastic and a needed break from the servere pain.

How’s you?

I’m gonna aim for a bit lower

But I’m close to all I can bear now. So hoping to jump at 0.2 or if ok 0.1

Today is almost over which was my goal

Xmas with my 6 year old

Hope you have a merry Christmas 🎄

Nice poem!  :2funny:

Oceandude, my experience is with lorazepam, but I found at the end of my taper-I was at .25- the low dose was keeping me in perpetual withdrawal. I'm not an expert at this, and undoubtedly there are people on this site who are more knowledgeable than me. But I will share my own personal experience. I jumped and immediately symptoms alleviated for the first week after 1-2 days of heat flushing. With every cut the worst symptoms would happen in weeks 2,3, and 4. Then I would more or less stabilise. I'm so happy happy to be out of that hell. I do not regret jumping. It was time to bit the bullet and get the job done. I'm still healing at 4.5 months out but I would estimate that I'm 90% better. I'll have a clearer view in the future when I'm symptom free and the whole experience is behind me. From my perspective now the symptoms are a minor nuisance. I no longer feel like my emotions are covered up. I feel alive and my mind is sharpening back to what it used to be.

Thanks Andy

That makes sense

Each time I drop especially after I got to 2mg and below , I’ve wondered if taking it is just keeping WD going rather than healing from it

Thanks buddy for the feedback on your experience