I’m jumping from zopiclone

[Sh...]

Yes you should wait the 10 days. I agree. Also, dr Ashton said that once you jump to view it as a hold. Your last hold  :thumbsup: I truly believe you will do fine. Plus you have Valium in your system as a help with withdrawal. I'm SO proud of you, sister! You did it!

How's your husband doing? No, mine are just the way my symptoms cycle in & out. Even if I'm not tired, they still ramp up at night. When I was on the Ambien, that happened close to my bedtime. My body wanting me to take that poison. So I'm not surprised that my withdrawals are at bedtime still. I'm sure as I heal, it will change.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [La...]

• [...]

• [or...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it’s scary but also a good feeling. At least I know it’s not zop helping me sleep coz at this dose it surely wouldn’t be doing anything. Thanks lady x hubby is doing ok. He has a PT now so working out more, he is in a disability funding program here so all therapy free for him. So he’s doing well. Strange I don’t get symptoms at night only ever during the morning. Always feel better at night. Wierd benzo wd!

I'm happy to hear that he's getting care to improve.For Free is awesome! Don't be surprised if your body switches up when you feel bad. My nights used to be my best times. Now after lunch until about 5 pm is my best. My mornings suck too. Damn benzos!!!!!!

3 hours last night. Feel really exhausted today. Still greatful I got some sleep. Yesterday I had a window all day pretty much. I felt like my normal self. It was lovely. No I’m still doing same routine, although last night I had to go pick my son up from work at 9:30 and I lost time on the couch, then came to at 9:30 so was late picking him up. I wouldn’t say I fell asleep but I wasn’t fully awake either. So I think that may have messed my routine up a bit x

Yes I know. At one stage I thought, if only I felt like this all the time I would be better. My son works tonight too but not as late thankfully. So strNge how u don’t feel asleep but u are in this limbo.

It's very strange for sure. Someone called it the twilight zone. I've had those " nearly naps". Where I can't fall asleep but I just hang around right when your drifting. Even though I never drifted off. It made me feel rested. Other buddies on here said if they do fall asleep for a nap, it turns toxic. They feel like crap when they take a nap.

Oh man, Shayna. Not even micro naps? When I had severe insomnia, I found it helpful to draw the drapes, close my eyes and listen to my white noise maker ( I liked the rain).

No I don’t nap jwl. I try and then when it doesn’t happen I get really upset so I just don’t try anymore. When I say try I don’t go in with that attitude, I just think, I feel tired, I’m going to have a rest. I think I go into maybe stage one but not for long. Seconds to minutes maybe x

Yeah I agree. Sometimes I have to lay down and close my eyes coz I can’t stand being aware for another minute. It’s the 22 hr days u just want everything to stop. No matter what’s going on in our lives the ability to have a break is so precious. So when u don’t get it it’s a long long day, followed by another long long day.. and so on and so on. It breaks u