• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [La...]

• [...]

• [or...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I felt pretty bad til lunchtime yesterday then I was ok. This morning I had a bit of anxiety but not too bad. It’s that feeling of u wake up and wish u never woke up. But like Katz said prob just because of how awful this all is.

Yes just takes time as Jwl said.

Hi Jwl. Hope you're doing well. Same to everyone else.

Shay I think you will start feeling better soon. I'm glad you got some sleep on the Valium. Taper the zop a bit more then you can jump. Think in terms of Valium equivalent when deciding to jump. Closer to zero the better is what I read from the threads. Are you going down a bit more tonight?

Good morning lady x yes I dropped. Didn’t sleep any worse than usual. Feel ok so far x think it took me longer than usual to fall asleep but I stayed asleep for a few hrs x how are U feeling today xx

Hey lady. Bed night last night so no it didn’t help me sleep. So exhausted just laid on couch for 2 hrs with my eyes closed. Sick in stomach on waking bad benzo belly. How are u today xx

Benzo belly is NOT fun! I recall having it pretty bad at first. I used a heating pad all day. It really helped. Now I get it only when I'm in a medium or big wave. Have you tried heating pad?

Ok! That's a good idea. Get your frog legs on and jump!!!!

I would suggest you wait atleast a week to 10 days after your last reduction before you jump. This gives your body a chance to not be so shocked from not having it anymore. After you jump. Immediately throw away your remaining pills. It will prevent you from hitting a bad day and reaching for them. Hold your Valium dose. I'm excited for you, Aussie sister  :highfive:

Thanku lady x I had a window yesterday arvo was upset in morning but it passed. Slept 4.5 hrs last night dreamt some so lovely to have dreams again. I woke up but fell back to sleep. Been eating ice cream at night maybe that’s why I’m sleeping maybe blood sugar thing. How has ur day been? Feeling better after bad wave? Xx

Wow I'm so glad you slept 4 hrs. Awesome! Yes I'm feeling a bit better after my wave last night. But it's evening now & im starting to feel the boatiness and ear ringing increase. Do you have any plans on the day you're jumping?

Oh it’s such a shame ur symptoms ramp up at night. My hubby’s symptoms of his stroke get worse towards the end of the day and neurologist said it’s fatigue so perhaps urs is fatigue too? No I was reading Diaz posts about that and I decided I’ll wait til around 10 - 14 day mark and on a good window I’ll just stop. I don’t want to over think it because I’ll scare myself into thinking it’s going to be bad when it hopefully won’t be coz it’s taken me 5+ months to wean off