Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Why did you choose your username?

[Re...]

I think all your names are great..!!

-asides, imagine the confusion if we could change them depending on how we felt on the day..!!

Im not sure Cantpoo would be a good choice for me.. -Perhaps “Hopetodothis” would have a whole different meaning for me in that instance... :(

(Forgive me Hope To Do This, -Ill try to Begood, but you might have to wait for some Restoration as im Confused but hope to get Brighter)

I'm dying...glad your benzobrain is feeling creative lol!  :2funny:

This is a great thread.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ca...]

• [Ma...]

• [2c...]

• [Pa...]

JuJubes are my favorite candy as a kid. I ate a whole box of them before my taper as I knew that was the last of the sugar for a while. 

[ed...]

I officiated soccer matches for around 15 years (~2500 matches).  Youth, adult, high school, college, ran one semi-pro line.  Was an instructor and assessor too.  No matter how hard one works to hone one's skills, there are always people who think (and say) you're doing a bad job.  So I just kind of sarcastically adopted the name bad soccer referee (badsocref).

I use the username for a few other endeavors.  There's a badsocref YouTube channel for example.

I officiated soccer matches for around 15 years (~2500 matches).  Youth, adult, high school, college, ran one semi-pro line.  Was an instructor and assessor too.  No matter how hard one works to hone one's skills, there are always people who think (and say) you're doing a bad job.  So I just kind of sarcastically adopted the name bad soccer referee (badsocref).

I use the username for a few other endeavors.  There's a badsocref YouTube channel for example.

Finally, I've wondered for so long but didn't that one coming, thank you!  :clap:

JuJubes are my favorite candy as a kid. I ate a whole box of them before my taper as I knew that was the last of the sugar for a while.

Mine, too.  Do they even make Jujubes any more?

Challis was a favorite cat. And a type of fabric, which fits because I sew, although I’ve never actually sewn with challis.  ::)

Mine, too.  Do they even make Jujubes any more?

Yes they do.

I could never understand the popularity of jujubes. They were hard as a rock and got stuck in my teeth.  Give me a chocolate bar any day!  ;D

I guess Gummi Bears are the *new* jujubes? They're softer, anyhow. They don't make for as cool a screen name, tho.  ::)

Katz

[19...]

Love the pictures of the Jujubes!  This thread is great!!

I put a post here so it will show up under "show new replies to your posts" when I log on and I can easily follow it.

I guess Gummi Bears are the *new* jujubes? They're softer, anyhow. They don't make for as cool a screen name, tho.  ::)

Katz

Wish I could be a “Smartie” or a “Cool Mint”, -but alas... :(

-Maybe an “All day sucker, or Gob Stopper”...

:)

-asides, imagine the confusion if we could change them depending on how we felt on the day..!!

Im not sure Cantpoo would be a good choice for me.. -Perhaps “Hopetodothis” would have a whole different meaning for me in that instance... :(

(Forgive me Hope To Do This, -Ill try to Begood, but you might have to wait for some Restoration as im Confused but hope to get Brighter)

***Ducks the rotten tomatoes..

:2funny: :2funny:

Oh HI there Mimie..!! :)

-And how did you choose your name/s, pray do tell..!!

(Do you feel set up..??) lol

:laugh:  Well, my username is Mary because I was so sick,  coming up with cool name didn't enter my mind, I just wanted on.  But I have had quite a few names since then other people named me.

Like you, naming me Mimmie, a witch that fights with Merlin that has a big butt.  :laugh: :laugh:

But I love the name anyway,  :laugh:  If you can find the cartoon, you can put the video on here.

Everyone will wonder why I even talk to you now  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:   

I believe your new name is Cantpoo Aussie. 

Hilarious thread, your brain has been working overtime.    :D :D

:laugh:  Well, my username is Mary because I was so sick,  coming up with cool name didn't enter my mind, I just wanted on.  But I have had quite a few names since then other people named me.

Like you, naming me Mimmie, a witch that fights with Merlin that has a big butt.  :laugh: :laugh:

But I love the name anyway,  :laugh:  If you can find the cartoon, you can put the video on here.

Everyone will wonder why I even talk to you now  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:   

I believe your new name is Cantpoo Aussie. 

Hilarious thread, your brain has been working overtime.    :D :D

lol, you do pick up a few endearing names dont you..!!

Yes, my brain is the problem.. Silly is as silly does..!!  Iv always had a problem remembering who is who.. It was hard on the boat with 16 odd new guests each week, -all expecting to be “remembered”..

Same in hospital, I ended up creating a nurse/Dr refadex in my diary..  Copy and Paste, the student twins still confused me though.. :(

So... -Are you sure..?? :)

I’ve always pronounced it as Bads O’Cref when I read your username.  :laugh:

I’ve always pronounced it as Bads O’Cref when I read your username.  :laugh:

Bads O’Cref  is exactly how I read It Chal..  I thought it was a character name of a bad guy in a movie or cartoon ...sorry bads  :laugh:

I didn't choose mine, it just happened,  I wanted Margarita,  it wasn't available and so i removed  letters. 

I thought badsocref was a gangster/villain, also. Badso Cref. A middle European bad guy in an international spy thriller maybe. Sheesh.

:D

Katz

• 2 weeks later...
Why did you choose your username?

Hmmmm, mine is self-explanatory for this forum, LOL! (The 7 at the end was random)..... I have chosen cool-sounding, random S/Ns for other forums. My S/N is switchblade in a home improvement forum I occasionally post in.

• 3 months later...

I see that this is an older thread.  I’ve really liked reading why you all have picked your names.

Some if you probably already figured out my name.  It is taken from a Crosby, Still and Nash song called “Our House”.  The chorus says:

Our house is a very,very, very fine house

With two cats in the yard

Life used to be so hard

Now everything is easy ‘cause of you

I don’t know exactly why I thought of it.  Maybe because we have two cats and they are house cats but do occasionally go in the yard.  ;D  It’s silly!

I was panicking, confused, was trying to sign up as quickly as possible and literally the only thing I could think of was what a nightmare I was having.....