Looking for a UK Buddy

[Ho...]

Having read posts about having a few close buddies,I am reaching out to see if there are any ladies on a UK time frame who would be interested in buddying up? I’m 11 months off a cold turkey from 2 mg Lorazapam,  I have a lot of physical symptoms, it would be great to have someone to communicate with who is further along in the process. With best wishes Hope

I'm a woman in the UK. I'm 16 months off a cold turkey from Temazepam. I still have symptoms although not as bad as they where. Its mostly brain and internal tremors now along with some physical ones

I'm a woman in the UK. I'm 16 months off a cold turkey from Temazepam. I still have symptoms although not as bad as they where. Its mostly brain and internal tremors now along with some physical ones

🇬🇧

Hi Kam I'm cold turkey from 15mg of diazepam day 77...

Sorry i haven't replied sooner Kam I've been in a wave from a great window of clarity take each day as it comes i guess, that's great that some of your symptoms have eased up for you 😊 those symptoms you have left i also have them Kam along with the infamous " benzo belly" 👎🏻 how are you feeling now Kam? hope you're doing better than you were.😁

I'll keep checking this for you ok 👌🏼

Having read posts about having a few close buddies,I am reaching out to see if there are any ladies on a UK time frame who would be interested in buddying up? I’m 11 months off a cold turkey from 2 mg Lorazapam,  I have a lot of physical symptoms, it would be great to have someone to communicate with who is further along in the process. With best wishes Hope

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧

I know you're looking for women hope, but I'm interested i know I'm only 77 days but we could bounce off each other so to speak, hopefully you're doing better than you were :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Best wishes to you also, I'll check in hope. 😁

• 3 weeks later...

big bear im uk and 90 days in c,t from 10mg street valium

having terrible time,

new member benzo buddi

I’m also in the uk if you ever need a chat advice etc I’ve been on the forums for a number of years on and off if you ever need advice or just to share.

Shania