What is your worst symptom?

[Pa...]

Nerves burning to the point I felt like I was being cut with shards of cut glass currently tapering gabapentin and have the same symptoms as with clonazepam I can burn so bad at times I can’t sit or lay my face on a pillow

My worst symptoms were DP and DR, and psychotic like behavior.  I also had twitching and jerking.  All those things are gone now, thank God.  I still have itching and burning skin and eyes, nausea and lack of energy.  I am pretty much bed or couch bound at 19 months off.  I try to remain hopeful and positive.  I am afraid I will be like this for at least another year or so.

At one year off this week, I have the benzo flu stuff off and on (weakness, nausea, fatigue, sweats) but the mental stuff feels worse (depression, fear, terror, agoraphobia, SI).

Hm... that's a tough one. Tinnitus, insomnia and anxiety (the 'Dread') are all bothering me in equal measures but at different times of the day.  Perhaps Tinnitus is worse because it's non-stop for me...

SG

In order of severity:

1 unreality, 2 personality disorder, 3 severe lack of attention, 4 anger, irritability, panic.  It is making me suffer more than a year ago.  They are the most important symptoms, I can not put only one because they vary in intensity and order of importance.

• 2 weeks later...
My two worst symptoms are my vision and brain pressure. They switch in intensity from day to day. One can be worse then the next day the other is worse. Anyone else get this too?

My two worst symptoms are my vision and brain pressure. They switch in intensity from day to day. One can be worse then the next day the other is worse. Anyone else get this too?

I have the vision stuff. Scrolling text looks strange and things are too bright. Things generally look odd! What’s yours like?

I have grainy vision, perception distortion, flashing lights stay a little longer and pressure in my eyes. Stuff like that. It has gotten better but still not where it should be.

Actually, I'll rehash what I said before.

The intrusive, dark thoughts are the worst.

I called Lifeline twice in two days.

This SUCKS!

Dave.

Pounding pulse right ear dependent on neck position and stress level. It used to be 24/7 and now is based on my posture. I’m at 26 months

I think I'd prefer any of the above worst symptoms to my own: erratic, arrythmic breathing that is out of sync with talking, eating, and drinking and randomly veers from hyperventilation to hypoventilation and is so out of sync that when I exercise, my heart rate increases but my respiratory rate does not; continuous abdominal distension and constriction (muscles are always painfully tight); severe throat constriction and dysphagia, the muscles not coordinating to swallow anything properly, not even saliva/mucus. I'm almost 11 weeks off clonaz-e-poison, and I'm not sure how much longer my body can survive this.

FYI, my ear pounding is gone today. And instead my vestibular system is out of whack and I’m super dizzy.

It’s like my symptoms are playing whack a mole. One pops up and another disappears

Cognitive impairment...totally destroyed.

Besides that have such a big list of co-occouring side effects it's unbelievable...

Palpitations, chest dread, tightness, and pain. Oh and jolts and all the ugly inner turmoil sensations. F this shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!