Mornings

[Be...]

Mornings are usually the worst for me as I'm sure it is for most of us here.

I wake up fine but 5 minutes later it rushes through me.

I start shaking on the inside, heart palps, sweats, dizziness, nausea, muscle tension and sometimes a headache.

Lasts about 2 hours if not more.

As much as it almost killed me, I got out of bed and walked about 1/4 of a mile this morning.  Actually, it was more of a crawl.  I wish I could say I felt better physically after, but I didn't.  Mentally, I got a boost for a minute that I had accomplished it.  I am trying my best to do just a couple things each day that are "norma" because this has totally debilitated me. Later today I plan/hope to clean 1 bathroom.  I am also talking outloud to myself,  :laugh: instead of just trying to think positive. 

I'm grateful for everyone's support!

As much as it almost killed me, I got out of bed and walked about 1/4 of a mile this morning.  Actually, it was more of a crawl.  I wish I could say I felt better physically after, but I didn't.  Mentally, I got a boost for a minute that I had accomplished it.  I am trying my best to do just a couple things each day that are "norma" because this has totally debilitated me. Later today I plan/hope to clean 1 bathroom.  I am also talking outloud to myself,  :laugh: instead of just trying to think positive. 

I'm grateful for everyone's support!

Praying for you.  This journey is so hard.  ❤